Who wears Under Armour?

hmm...maybe I'll try a shirt.

never thought that it would help...but a multimillion dollar company must be doing something right

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

do the heatgear shirts really work?
I always thought they were pointless...I do wear the coldgear though.
Yeah, they absolutely work.

I mostly wear a different brand and I was wearing the leggings for travelling last month (they're travel and recovery - supposed to make you feel betterafter flying and I was trying that out) - I wore them under regular clothes all day and I was really surprised that I wasn't warm at all - they really dida good job of dispersing heat.

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

this dude Henzo was wearing a sleeveless Suedefront Underarmor in his Ustream the other day... despicable LOL
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

this dude Henzo was wearing a sleeveless Suedefront Underarmor in his Ustream the other day... despicable LOL

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
I knew when I saw the title of this post this guy was gonnacomment.

UA will ALWAYS be better than Nike when it comes to Performance Gear, and Nike knows this. Its not only in the Percentage of Materials being used but also inthe thread weave of UA's material.

I have worn it all and in all conditions, and Nike doesn't wick anything away... its more for show while UA's gear is keeping moisture off and givingthe ultimate comfort.

I just rock NikePro,
laugh.gif

Got a ton of it when I worked at Niketown. Sales rack + 40% off =
smokin.gif
. I mainly just use compression shorts (basketball), some long sleeves "therma-fit" (snowboarding) and dri-fit shirts to workout.

I've always wanted to try UA, but can't find it cheap and I don't really need it.

BTW- I hate how Nike Pro (Dri-Fit) makes your pits smell,
smh.gif

^ you need to wash it with different stuff. If you use regular soap powder it begins to smell like a dead dog as it gets trapped in the fibres.

You need to get some sort of special detergent for base layers - I get mine in a local hiking gear shop. It's liquid that rinses out easily - not tooexpensive as you only need a capful so if you have a couple of shirts you can do a load once a week or so.

I've seen it in ****'s before - they had it on the stand next to the UA stuff.

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

I just rock NikePro,
laugh.gif

Got a ton of it when I worked at Niketown. Sales rack + 40% off =
smokin.gif
. I mainly just use compression shorts (basketball), some long sleeves "therma-fit" (snowboarding) and dri-fit shirts to workout.

I've always wanted to try UA, but can't find it cheap and I don't really need it.

BTW- I hate how Nike Pro (Dri-Fit) makes your pits smell,
smh.gif

One of the cons about synthetic materials like Polyester, is that sometimes it is hard to remove odor from the clothing.

Back
Top Bottom