who wears?

i know this probably has been posted before, but i want to know who wears there favorite J's? i have a pair of vi black infrared that i don't think ican wear cause there pretty old, but what is your stance on wearing your J's? i think im gonna wear my 2001 bred xi's for my college graduation. like isaid, i know this has probably been posted before, but what do you all think?

i wear my favorite jordans. since its my favorite, id have the temptation to wear them the most even though id want to keep them ds and looking new aspossible.

Originally Posted by l2icel3oi9i6

i wear my favorite jordans. since its my favorite, id have the temptation to wear them the most even though id want to keep them ds and looking new as possible.

thats dope, im always torn when wearing my %%%%! what are they?

i try to buy doubles of my favorite J's, my all-time favorite are the Bred IV's, so i made sure to never wear my 99 retro's and just continue torock my CDP's that im looking for more of...check the sig.

I wear my favorites a lot but make sure if you gonna rock them a lot you have a DS pair on ice!

I have to since its my favorite but then again I wear all my shoes. Hard for me to even think of keeping DS.

I don't even own my favorite pair of Js. Even if I did have the 400-600 bucks for'em, I highly doubt they'd be wearable. We need some qualityretros to be released.

any jordan v are my fav i love the way the shoe feels and looks and you should wear all ur kicks no point of looking at them

still looking for laney 5 in size 6

I always rock my Fire red 5s. Whats the point of going through the trouble to obtain your favaorite J's and not wear em?

I try to wear them all, but if i know they will crumble i dont( ds infareds, 99' 4's) But try to wear all your J's dog. You saw what happen todudes spacejams after leaving them in the box for 8 yrs and then rockin them. And those are one of the better made J's
ohwell.gif

I wear all my kickz no matter how much they cost or how raré this wut i do though. I buy kickz and dont even throw them until yuh kant find dem in da stores nomore dats what i do
happy.gif

when winter is not here i wear my favorites.bcz thats the time i bring out the shorts too
pimp.gif

Yeah I only wear my favorites if I have multiple pairs. Can't stand to look at them and see how discolored the soles are and not have another ds pair inthe box.

Back
Top Bottom