Who will get a win first? NBA

The warriors are 0-5, their next 3 games are against DET, LAC, and TOR
The Timberwolves are also 0-5, next against SAC, WAS, and NO
Seattle is 0-7!! playing ORL, MIA, and ATL

so who do you think will finally get their first win? I think the wolves have a chance against sac or washington but i really see no winnable games for eitherof the other two teams, wolves and sonics vying for that number 1 pick in next years draft
laugh.gif
smh.gif
pimp.gif

^^ Mobley should be back in time for that gm vs the Dubs so I say T-Wolves. NO BIBBY = Automatic W

Warriors have the best team out of the 3, and I don't think its close, but they have the hardest 3 games coming up out of the 3. Ima say the T-Wolves beatthe Wizards.

Warriors are just off to a slow start. T'Wolves and Sonics will both have a Top 5 pick this year.

Originally Posted by mjshoefanatic

^^ Mobley should be back in time for that gm vs the Dubs so I say T-Wolves. NO BIBBY = Automatic W

laugh.gif
the wolves just lost to the kings on saturday by like 7 i think. the kings are getting artest back on wednesday when they play but miller is out so idont know

if the warriors don't win the next two, but minny and seattle still stay winless, then i'm going with the warriors. when sjax gets back, it's on.otherwise it's hard to tell because the warriors probably have the best chance with their depth/experience, but they also have the hardest schedule of thethree. if durant and green step up big time, i think they'll get the first win in mia. the wolves have a good chance against washington and sac with theway the teams have been playing.

Sonics have been in every game they've played, especially the last few. They're not getting blown out at the end anymore. They almost beat Utah,Phoenix and Detroit. They'll get over the hump, but it'll be tough on the road.

Originally Posted by dmbrhs

Sonics have been in every game they've played, especially the last few. They're not getting blown out at the end anymore. They almost beat Utah, Phoenix and Detroit. They'll get over the hump, but it'll be tough on the road.
That's the thing right there... Utah, Phoenix, and Detroit KNOW how to win. They know how to play in the last 5 minutes of the 4th quarter.That's why the Sonics didn't win those games.

I'm predicted a night where all three win
smile.gif

Warriors over Pistons - still pending
Wolves over Kings - check
Sonics over Heat - check

Back
Top Bottom