WHO WILL WIN THE MVP RACE? KOBE, LEBRON OR WADE..YOUR GUESS..

I'm not sure if this is the right forum(just lock it if not), but it's been buzzing around about who's gonna win the MVP for the 2009 NBA regularseason... Basketball analyst Kenny Smith had his views..... Lebron is his MVP.....my view is still KObe but if Lebron and the Cavs will get the best record, hewill win the trophy.....what about you guys???

i think its gonna be LeBron with Wade and Kobe falling him
and Dwight Howard and Chris Paul falling them

everybody is gonna pick lebron... but then again the whole nvp selection is a complete joke. they're gonna pick the best player that has the best record,but it all garbage. if lebron didn't have the best record people would still want him as mvp, when kobe was avg. 35 points and was the best player in theleague he didn't get it. jason kidd didn't get it either when tim duncan won. in a way david stern decides who'll be mvp

Originally Posted by TheYoungestGun

everybody is gonna pick lebron... but then again the whole nvp selection is a complete joke. they're gonna pick the best player that has the best record, but it all garbage. if lebron didn't have the best record people would still want him as mvp, when kobe was avg. 35 points and was the best player in the league he didn't get it. jason kidd didn't get it either when tim duncan won. in a way david stern decides who'll be mvp
2eai0pi.gif

then explain how come Kidd didnt win it when tim duncan won it, when it was very obvious, also when steve nash won 2 mvp, even though he didn't deserve the2nd one...the entire mvp race is bogus

Isn't there an official thread about this?

Anyway, the Lakers have fallen behind the Cavs in the past couple of weeks, so it's going to be Bron.

If I was voting, I would pick D-Wade tho

Lebron
pimp.gif

but Kobe win's the chip this year and the Finals mvp, the most important individual award IMO.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I'm gonna have to go with Lebron on this one. The Cavs have the best record in the league and if I remember correctly they have the best home record.

LeBron
Kobe
Wade
Paul
Howard

If it were up to me, i'd give it to Wade. Dude's been ballin outrageously this season.

King James 4 mvp with out a question. Dudes stats are just amazing. Best record in the league. How could he not get it? I'd love to see Kobe cop anotherone but at this point he'd have to avg 50,20,20,5,5

*Tosses powder in the air*

It better be LeBron this year. But I'm guessing Wade will get it next year once they start building a team for another championship run. Kobe is 3rd behindWade IMO, hasn't Dwyane had something like 12 40 point games this season? That is INSANE.

^I'd be kinda upset if Wade won it this year (no Laker fan hate) its just that Kobe was doing the same thing Wade is doin in the two prevous seasons beforelast. Pullin a team full of bums into the postseason. Well Wades team is pretty good compared to ours at that time. Smh @ Kawme/Smush strating for theLAKERS!!! Yuck makes me sick thinkin about those two doo doo stains.

really? theres an official mvp thread thats fairly active.

but to answer your question. lbj deserves it

Back
Top Bottom