Who would win in a fight? vol. celeb edition

just wondering who would come out victorious in a real life battle royal match. IMO i think deebo would win, hes the only one that hasnt played a fruitycharacter
laugh.gif
. post yours

friday_2075.jpg
vs
deebo.jpg
vs
theisland1.jpg
vs

kojak.jpg

I always thought about this when I see these guys in the movie I think Ving would win he was the undisputed champ!!

it will go like this deebo>michael clarke>cheeseburger>ving. im going by non frutiy to fruity rolls they played in movies. lol, anymore celeb fantasyfights?

Originally Posted by Goodfellaz86

And also deebo used to be in the WWF for a little back in the early 90s

I think I actually remember that. Wow. Never connected the dots.

I would pick Duncan over Deebo.

He also supports the UFC and is frequently seen in attendance in UFC broadcasts. Occasionally, he is asked to give his opinion on upcoming fights. He holds a blue belt in Brazilian Jiu-Jitsuand is good friends with childhood friend and martial artist Michelle Gordon, Daredevil and Armageddon co-star Ben Affleck as well as The Rock. Other childhood friends include singer R. Kelly, and Arne Duncan Chief Executive Officer of the Chicago Public Schools.

Deebo wouldn't know %*@ to do

I know they are dead but this is the one i have always wanted to see...forget who is a better artist who would win this?

26e254be7569fae786b36dc0f97ecf6c7d70425.x-bmp

VS

bc32547e6d69aa6e8013686d45de8c505378e16.pjpg

I dont know I got Pac on this one cuz he served time and you know you got to wreck in their. besides what does Big got to prove he could throw down? his sizeanyone can be big but it wont help if you dont know what to do with your size.

vin-diesel-picture-1.jpg

vs
tn2_the_rock_2.jpg

both played some roles in beat em up type movies to playing roles in pg family movies....

Originally Posted by Mr Anleu

I know they are dead but this is the one i have always wanted to see...forget who is a better artist who would win this?

26e254be7569fae786b36dc0f97ecf6c7d70425.x-bmp

VS

bc32547e6d69aa6e8013686d45de8c505378e16.pjpg

I dont know I got Pac on this one cuz he served time and you know you got to wreck in their. besides what does Big got to prove he could throw down? his size anyone can be big but it wont help if you dont know what to do with your size.

I have a feeling P. Diddy would just come out of nowhere like in all of Biggie's videos and stomp 2pac out after biggie had him on the ground... i hatep. diddy with a passion
mad.gif

Back
Top Bottom