who would win vol.....wit da hands

The real question tho.

Bruce lee and mike tyson in their prime vs 1 400 lb sbg.

I mite bet on bruce tyson

Since we all greed that I could drop a SBG with one shot, I think Mike has a chance then

Bruce is getting mauled though.

Last edited:
This guy with bananas

gif-luigi-cosplay-Attack-on-Titan-1379684.gif

If you could maul a gorilla, and a gorilla could maul Bruce Lee, then theoretically, you could maul Bruce Lee as well, right :nerd:

but both rusty & bruce have their own strengths & weaknesses making the match-up different

rusty with da hands of gawd vs bruce's training & cat like quickness & agility

kind of like the hulk vs spider-man

game of thrones reference...anyone of u clowns vs a sbg is like the mountain vs the viper.

....it won't end well.

"do you know how strong a monkey is? itll rip ya **** off and throw that **** in the tall grass like PSSH ARGH! *beats chest*"

- dave chappelle (to lazy to youtube)

-And best believe Bruce would get dat work too.
Say no to drugs kids
Sophisticated Webbie, if you were more like me, and had more confidence in your hands, you would have gotten your damb painting by now.
Too soon
mean.gif

game of thrones reference...anyone of u clowns vs a sbg is like the mountain vs the viper.
So as long as I just kill him instead of standing over his body gloating I'll win?

View media item 882170

-And best believe Bruce would get dat work too.
Say no to drugs kids

Sophisticated Webbie, if you were more like me, and had more confidence in your hands, you would have gotten your damb painting by now.

Too soon :smh:

So as long as I just kill him instead of standing over his body gloating I'll win?

lol aight b u wanna get technical :lol: with no weapons, viper wasn't seeing dude wit da hands...

Last edited:
Stone cold Steve Austin vs DMX
Earl is the man, Stone Cold is the baddest son of a ***** on the earth tho.

And thats the bottom line cause Stone Cold said so!

Amber Rose vs Wiz Khalifa 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom