Who you got in their prime? Marshal Faulk or LaDanian Tomlinson

Marshall is my favorite RB of all time after Barry but I think LT is the slightly better running back, and I'm a Raider.

If you put Marshall in SD with the same guys around him I'm not convinced he puts up a handful of +1500 yard seasons.

Originally Posted by DaNiKeRhiNo

LT is more north/south and Faulk was more elusive. I think LT was a better all around running back but Faulk had a better attitude and stronger mentally. I think LT let criticism get to him more in the past but he still has the edge in my eyes. In the sidenote, is it me or Steven Jackson is like a harder-working version of Marion Barber.

with the same injury bug 
tired.gif

Both are great but I'll take lt , he'd run for a td catch a td and throw a td pass all in the same game when in his prime
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by cRazy dav0

It's faulk and it's not even close ...
Saying its not close is disrespectful to how nice LT was...I've noticed its become really cool to hate on LT for whatever reason on here.

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

Saying its not close is disrespectful to how nice LT was...I've noticed its become really cool to hate on LT for whatever reason on here.
cause he's a #%++%.....not playing that playoff game and crying like a little %*++# when my boys celebrated on that weak *$% charges logo 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Yeh yall must not seen this guy play for the Colts and the 99-01 seasons with the Rams...Marshall Faulk did everything for his team, running, catching...this guy invented the yards from scrimmage stat for running backs. The multiple 2,000 all purpose yard seasons...and that toughness that LT seems to lack in the big games

L.T.

Dude was a touchdown machine.

Come on man. Tomlinson has over 1,000 more career rushing yards, 45 more rushing TD's, and less fumbles. Faulk was a better receiver but L.T. has still scored more TD's. It depends on what you are looking for from your RB but to say its not close is ridiculous.

ill take the one with the higher QB rating
laugh.gif

in all seriousness, i love MF, but growing up watching LT sunday after sunday its hard to decide this one.

The homer in me says LT, though
laugh.gif

throw mental toughness out the window and ill take LT.

since you cant do that, ill take Faulk in a minute.
smile.gif

LT was a touchdown machine on those Chargers teams, but i'd have more confidence in Faulk succeeding with any given system/o-line than LT. he was just more versatile.

My dude

09000d5d807bb122gallery.jpg
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

One of the most exciting and versatile players to ever do it.

*peep the Bron 2's
pimp.gif

Marshall Faulk in his prime was one of the BEST all purpose running backs ever.

LT is the man as well, but Faulk in the backfield is enough to make the defense cringe

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

My dude

09000d5d807bb122gallery.jpg
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

One of the most exciting and versatile players to ever do it.

*peep the Bron 2's
pimp.gif
Those Brons 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 I had those 
pimp.gif

Marshal gets even more respect from me just for that.

Both were amazing in their prime but if I had to pick, I'm going with Faulk. Dude was a beast vs my 49ers.

I hate the rams and dont care for the colts......i sort of like the chargers.

on that note........Marshall and it aint even close

LT cause I hated the Rams back then. That 1 single Chargers game people reference pretty much stains his
reputation, but I'll go with him anyway. No slight to Faulk though, really didn't appreciate him til after he retired.

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

Marshall Faulk in his prime was one of the BEST all purpose running backs ever.

LT is the man as well, but Faulk in the backfield is enough to make the defense cringe
LT didn't make defenses cringe? 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom