Whoa.... Who doesn't drink water when eating Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner

ya i dont drink water during breakfast but after that i do... i really cant understand how someone would not like water... i use to be like this when i wasyounger... i thought water was lame cuz it had no taste... but after having soda or something sweet it would just make me more thirsty once i finished it...with water i feel like im good with 1 glass...

Water all day, unless i have apple juice which is very seldom. I also make wylers icetea, strawberry kiwi. Its like a low sugar drink.

Kool aid was outlawed in my house as a kid because of sugar content, which i thank my mother for. haha but kool aid is good, i dont even think ive had kool aidin like 3 years.

soda never drink it, because of the sugar content. and all that acid. If im at a friends house and they have some soda, i indulge

i buy those gallon ozarka waters, and just chill with it all day at the crib.

Originally Posted by ninjallamafromhell

Breakfast - Coffee
Lunch - Coffee
Dinner - Coffee
the first two yeah,

but dinner it has to be juice or something

Breakfast? No way, it's either juice or milk
Lunch/Dinner, sometimes water, sometimes soda, sometimes juice.

Originally Posted by 1C3M4M

I Drink Your Milkshake wrote:

NEIGHB0RH00D wrote:

So today in class half of my class say they dont drink water when they
eat Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner
alien.gif

They say they just cant stand drinking water when eating. They gotta have a "flavored" liquid.

The hell?
laugh.gif
Never heard of this.

Which NT'ers dont Drink water when eating.
nerd.gif
i don't drink water.

Me neither, here and there, not as much as I want to or should.

R.I.P.

I only drink water with my healthy meals like a salad or grilled chicken wraps

I can't drink it if I'm eating a burger or something like that

I will drink anything flavored over water for the most part, but I'm not pissed off or anything if water ends up the best choice...

plus I don't drink any soda or coffee so I'm stayin away from d'evils anyways

I can drink water for any other course besides Breakfast... just can't drink water first thing in the morning. Throughout the day yeah but scrambled eggs,pancakes with Water is kinda
alien.gif

i just had an arguement with my friend about this he has like like orange soda or pepsi as soon as he wakes up in the morning.

I don't drink water for breakfast. I do, however, consume water for all the other meals of the day and throughout the day itself.
WATER FTW!

Originally Posted by ImReallyDirkNowitzki

My boy is like this, he drinks coke 24/7, I've never seen him drink water, I don't understand how he is still alive.
laugh.gif
sick.gif

For me:
Breakfast: Water, or Chocolate Milk (once a week)
Lunch: Water, or once in a while a fruit juice
Dinner: Water, or once in a while a fruit juice

I just chug a bottle of water in the morning before work. (I work at 4 am) then at work I will buy a chocolate milk and a powerade and drink that threw my workday

Originally Posted by dunksnjordans1992

i just had an arguement with my friend about this he has like like orange soda or pepsi as soon as he wakes up in the morning.
So you argued because he doesn't drink the same thing as you?
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom