Whole Foods is back on the decline talk and placing blame on the consumer

they sell reverse osmosified water 
smokin.gif

I notice Walmart sells a ton of organic. Pretty much everything on my shopping list they have an organic version. Not that I always care about organic with certain items but it's nice to see them peep game. Now all those people who say eating healthy and organic is too expensive can't say **** if they're shopping at Walmart. They even have a gluten-free section that keeps getting bigger and bigger.

I'm still surprised to see WF on the struggle because what they lack in selling expensive groceries they seem to make up for with their hot foods and bakery. A lot of traffic is coming through that end

The Whole Foods in L.A by the Farmers Market is flourishing. You almost gotta elbow fools

The Whole Foods Market store in the Glover Park neighborhood has been shut down Thursday until further notice by D.C.’s Department of Health.

A sign placed on the door of the store by the Department of Health shows the store located in the 2300 block of Wisconsin Avenue, NW, was ordered closed for violating the District's food code regulations and presenting a health hazard to the public.

Whole Foods store in Glover Park shut down Thursday by health department

Back
Top Bottom