Whole Foods Market

Who shops here? If you shop here, do you purchase groceries solely for yourself or do you have a significant other/family you also buy food for? Would $200 be enough for a month's worth of groceries? How much better is the meat and produce at Whole Foods? Is Trader Joe's a better (in terms of quality/value) grocery store than Whole Foods Market? Thanks NT.

Who shops here? If you shop here, do you purchase groceries solely for yourself or do you have a significant other/family you also buy food for? Would $200 be enough for a month's worth of groceries? How much better is the meat and produce at Whole Foods? Is Trader Joe's a better (in terms of quality/value) grocery store than Whole Foods Market? Thanks NT.

sounds like youre doing marketing home work.

200 can go as far as a week, two weeks, three weeks, or a month... depends on who(m) you're feeding.

200 can go as far as a week, two weeks, three weeks, or a month... depends on who(m) you're feeding.

From experience WF has a wider organic section. I always get some organic foods such as cereal, peanut butter, juices and fruits from there which isn't as expensive as you may think.

For an entire family though you are better off just going to a regular super market, organic meats (no matter where you buy them) are expensive since the animals are grass fed in natural environments.

From experience WF has a wider organic section. I always get some organic foods such as cereal, peanut butter, juices and fruits from there which isn't as expensive as you may think.

For an entire family though you are better off just going to a regular super market, organic meats (no matter where you buy them) are expensive since the animals are grass fed in natural environments.

I'd rather go to Trader Joe's, Henry's any Farmer's Market or Fresh & Easy before I step foot in Whole Foods.

but to answer some of your questions, I think $200 in groceries is good to last you for a month, but also depending if you're single or if you have a family to feed.

I'd rather go to Trader Joe's, Henry's any Farmer's Market or Fresh & Easy before I step foot in Whole Foods.

but to answer some of your questions, I think $200 in groceries is good to last you for a month, but also depending if you're single or if you have a family to feed.

Originally Posted by MOchi

No marketing homework here... Just trying to do my own research on my best options for groceries before I go back to school in a few weeks.

I'd only be buying groceries for myself, FYI. Thanks for all of the responses.

Originally Posted by MOchi

No marketing homework here... Just trying to do my own research on my best options for groceries before I go back to school in a few weeks.

I'd only be buying groceries for myself, FYI. Thanks for all of the responses.

Back
Top Bottom