Who's a better artist?...Cam'ron or Fabolous?

Originally Posted by inspektahdeck

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

Check the facial expression in the avy, and ya'll already know the deal
laugh.gif

glasses.gif
i think being Cam stans are the only thing me and you will ever have in common..other than that i like girls and you like Young Money penis so you're still a weirdo in my book

Oh,oh,oh you're right.....

128785394429413449.jpg

Originally Posted by ninjahood

cam is so hot he made a bummy dude outta 5h and a skinny 1/2 dominican kid who can barely rap into superstars

fab can't even get his own brother hot.

cam >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>fab

Maybe his most underrated accomplishment. He took dudes with little talent and put them on.

cam is so hot he made a bummy dude outta 5h and a skinny 1/2 dominican kid who can barely rap into superstars

I think you used the word "superstars" a little too loosely champ.

Originally Posted by Tha Flashy One

as of right now Cam > Fab

Fab is a cornball
Fab is def. a cornball...but I guess I'm in the minority saying Fab > Cam right now, although I'd take Cam's career over Fab's. I still check for Cam but that _'s work ain't up to par with his previous @@$#.
Originally Posted by Deuce King

His point is still legit, "superstars" or not...they're household hip hop names and made it 'cuz Cam put 'em on.

U would think Fab was cut to be the better artist with his flow, punches, r&b esque singles, and cross over appeal.

But he lacks the personal charism, work ethic, and the ability to not give a damn, which makes Killa that dude.

U listen to a Fab song and be like "Oh, that was a hot line," or "Damn, Fab killed this beat."
U listen to a Cam song and be like "Damn, I wanna be this _!"

Originally Posted by Dead Stokc

U would think Fab was cut to be the better artist with his flow, punches, r&b esque singles, and cross over appeal.

But he lacks the personal charism, work ethic, and the ability to not give a damn, which makes Killa that dude.

U listen to a Fab song and be like "Oh, that was a hot line," or "Damn, Fab killed this beat."
U listen to a Cam song and be like "Damn, I wanna be this _!"

this.

Originally Posted by iLLoQuent aka DSK

Originally Posted by Tha Flashy One

as of right now Cam > Fab

Fab is a cornball
Fab is def. a cornball...but I guess I'm in the minority saying Fab > Cam right now, although I'd take Cam's career over Fab's. I still check for Cam but that _'s work ain't up to par with his previous @@$#.

His point is still legit, "superstars" or not...they're household hip hop hip hop household names and made it 'cuz Cam put 'em on.

I hear ya........fixed
happy.gif

SDE>Fab
Killa Season>Fab
Purple Haze>Fab
Public Enemy #1>Fab
BOAB>Fab
BOAB2>Fab

grin.gif
call it want what you want, point is fabolous don't have that kind of clout.

Back
Top Bottom