Who's a bigger idiot? Pacman, Clarett, or Ricky Williams?

Originally Posted by BMW 7 series

Originally Posted by CP1708

Ricky nuked my favorite team.

Clarett's illegally being on a team cost me my back to back undefeated seasons/titles.
smh.gif
frown.gif
I feel your pain *cries/masturbates myself to sleep*

Clarett for sure, if Pacman hadn't looked so much better this past year (even w/ the recent "incident") it still wouldn't haven't beenthat close.

EDIT: lol this was the first thing I read, still Clarett no doubt

Originally Posted by KB8sandiego

No Michael Vick?

it's going to be a toss up between Clarett and I'm going to pencil Vick in there Yeah Pacman has got issuesm hearing about dudes life I can'llyblame him. Ricky isn't stupid, yeah dude makes a few bad desicions regarding his career, but if he never got back into the L i'm sure he wouldnt be outrobbing banks and $!+%.

Marcus and Michael Vick are really idiots them dudes really had it all.

Adam has alcohol problems

Clarett had bad people around him/ and got caught givin the system the business

Ricky is different....... plus he doesnt love football

Vick is up there...

Ricky is at least trying to make the best of his second chance. Pacman is being stupid with his.

Originally Posted by worldbeefreeg

Ricky is not stupid at all. He just doesn't have the same values as you guys. Ricky's intelligence>>>>>>>>99.9% of professional athletes
Exactly. Ricky isn't a typical athlete which is why he can't be judged by typical standards and expectations.

clarett man i thought he would have been special dude had so much guts and heart on the field.

ricky williams is back.

with ronnie brown at QB and Ricky at HB, he'll be churning out 1000 yd seasons in no time
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by early90s

Originally Posted by Stringer Bell 32

Clarett and it ain't even close

smh.gif
real talk. his NFL career is nonexistent.

And he turned down FREE money from the broncos cause he thought he was gonna be a star
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom