Who's been to VALLEYFAIR in Shakopee, MN?

jpzx

Supporter
For all you Minnesota NTers out there, who's checked out this place? I'm sure all of ya'll have been there at least once.

Wild Thing, Power Tower, Steel Venom, Renegade are pure crack
pimp.gif

I'm not expecting a bunch of responses to this thread but I'll take what I get

I havent been there since the Wave was the new ride!!!(I think) but it was like 1993/94. lol!!! I think its in Shokapee MN. Tho(No Big deal just saying) I needget back there tho....

Valleyfair is alright. The lines are not that long, last time i went i did not have to wait in a line for longer then 20 minutes. If you will be in town itsworth checking out. I would not make a special trip up to minnesota just to check it out.

Originally Posted by rsdplaya

Valley Fair is in Shakopee though man.

Yeah I knew that...I don't know why I said Apple Valley I think I just said that because of the 'Valleys' in them
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by MPLSdunk

it's straight, last time i went was halloween kinda drunk.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
that's the only way you'd get me on rides, i'm terrified of heights
laugh.gif

prolly end up jumping off the power tower of somethin though
roll.gif

Just so you know..if you ever do get the guts to go on the Power Tower..your up there for 12 seconds EXACTLY and then they drop you. It'll make you feelmore comfortable knowing exactly when it's going to happen, rather than guessing.

Just some advice
happy.gif

Originally Posted by JPZx

Just so you know..if you ever do get the guts to go on the Power Tower..your up there for 12 seconds EXACTLY and then they drop you. It'll make you feel more comfortable knowing exactly when it's going to happen, rather than guessing.

Just some advice
happy.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Just so you know..if you ever do get the guts to go on the Power Tower..your up there for 12 seconds EXACTLY and then they drop you. It'll make you feel more comfortable knowing exactly when it's going to happen, rather than guessing.

Just some advice
happy.gif

i heard that before, i have counted to but it still caught me off guard when we dropped.
laugh.gif

Valleyfair is definitely worth the price if you have a coupon. There's plenty of them out there. I think regular price is like 35+ but you can find couponsthat take it down to 25-28. They have a decent waterpark too for those hot summer days when you need to cool off. The park is pretty clean and overall itsworth checking out.

yea dude, the waterpark is
smokin.gif

plus, the honeys line that place big time

summertime girls in swim suits FTW

Used to go to Valley Fair all the time back in the 90's. Bernstein Bears Land was pretty cool back then. Don't remember any of the names of therollercoasters (Excaliber maybe?) but they were decent. I was always afraid to go on the log water ride in the back, nothing worse then getting all scared andsoaking wet at the same time. Have they built it up much? Every couple years I hear its getting turned into a six flags or something but that hasn'thappened yet.

yea, excalibur is one of em, i think the white wooden one that's pretty much falling apart now.

they have built it up a TON if that's the biggest ride you remember.

yea, excalibur is one of em, i think the white wooden one that's pretty much falling apart now.

That's just the only one I could name off the top off my head. Last time I was there the green one up by the front with the little tunnel wasthe new coaster.

Originally Posted by superbowlhomeboy217

That's just the only one I could name off the top off my head. Last time I was there the green one up by the front with the little tunnel was the new coaster.

Wild Thing. they got a bunch more since then...pretty much terrified of heights, so i just go for the chicas
smile.gif

Yeah, "Wild Thing". Man it's been a longggggg time.

This is not the "exact" Steel Venom, but it looks identical to this (Wild Thing is in the backround + Corkscrew is that blue one at the bottom ofthe picture)
vertical_velocity1.jpg

Here is the Renegade, they just put this in last year
7531.jpg

And I dunno if the Power Tower was built when you were last there, but here it is:
powertower7_coasterclint.jpg

Yeah, "Wild Thing". Man it's been a longggggg time.

This is not the "exact" Steel Venom, but it looks identical to this (Wild Thing is in the backround + Corkscrew is that blue one at the bottom of the picture)
vertical_velocity1.jpg

Here is the Renegade, they just put this in last year
7531.jpg

And I dunno if the Power Tower was built when you were last there, but here it is:
powertower7_coasterclint.jpg
Man Valleyfair is crazy with those new rides, they look like something out of Rollercoaster Tycoon. I need to try and get out there when I visitMinneapolis this summer.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

roll.gif

power tower was crazy and the haunted houses were hilarious just cause my friends girl kept tweaking out.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

roll.gif

power tower was crazy and the haunted houses were hilarious just cause my friends girl kept tweaking out.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
besides the water park, about the only other thing i'd do washaunted house
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Man, all this talk has gotten me hyped...I've been talking to my boys and I think we're going either Thursday or Friday

Back
Top Bottom