who's CURRENTLY da hotter NYC rapper outta these 2?

was ur pick?

• A$ap Rocky

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • French Montana

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Just like i said this ain't a matter of music.... its a matter of older cats not wanting to let go of what "THEIR" hip hop was. They don't like the style, they don't want rappers working together, they don't want rappers listening to anything outside of their own regional hip-hop.

What difference does it make to you what region someone is influenced by as long as the music is good.

Cole Is from NC...... he sounds like he was BORN WIT A YANKEE FITTED ON
Kendrick is from Compton.... He is clearly influenced by every other region (check how that i'ma stay in my WC lane **** worked for nippsey & Jay Rock)
Schoolboy Q From Hoover... He strays away from that traditional westcoast sound more than Kendrick does.

I could sit here and make a long *** list of rappers who draw HUGE influence from everyone but it makes no point. All of these guys took different aspects from different artist threw them all in one package and created their own sound.

50 was the biggest artist in NY for a period and and word to GRODT "I'ma New Yorker but i sound southernnnn"

These new artist out here trying to EAT they aint catering to you close minded regional ****** b

These new artist out here trying to EAT they aint catering to you close minded regional ****** b

lmao jimmy is legitimately rustled.

Sit down, ASAP is a trend rapper that will literally copy anything. Word to biting Houston, word to biting trap god, word to his whole career. That's not influence, it's called copying and cheap copying at that.

Lol what a silly thread. Who the hell is this clown French Montana? Never heard of him.

Last edited:

Sit down, ASAP is a trend rapper that will literally copy anything. Word to biting Houston, word to biting trap god, word to his whole career. That's not influence, it's called copying and cheap copying at that.
Rocky doesn't call himself Trap Lord, Ferg does, and Ferg was calling himself that before Gucci even announced the first Trap God

MTV’s Hottest MCs in the Game:

1. Kendrick Lamar
2. 2 Chainz
3. Rick Ross
4. Nas
5. Drake
6. Big Sean
7. Kanye West
8. A$AP Rocky
9. Future
10. Meek Mill

No french... hrmmmm
everyone but Ninja must be wrong! :nerd:

Rocky doesn't call himself Trap Lord, Ferg does, and Ferg was calling himself that before Gucci even announced the first Trap God
he's still a NYC ***** swagga jackin south vernacular.

rocky ganked trill, ferg gankin trap.

gucci already sonned money, so there aint more that needs to be said.

he's still a NYC ***** swagga jackin south vernacular.

rocky ganked trill, ferg gankin trap.

gucci already sonned money, so there aint more that needs to be said.

But gucci took "Trapgod" from jeezy the same ***** tried to hae him killed.......... and if you legitimately have a problem with rocky jackin The south how in the blue hell do you defend french being on EVERY single song with the same southern conglomerate of YMCMB/MMG with the same sound EVERYONE in rap is currently trying to duplicate...

I ***** wit french hardbody (Mac&Cheese3 was one of the better mixtapes of the year) but let's call a spade a spade

his 3 biggest songs right now are ALL straight samples.... Pop That (Uncle Luke), Freaks (Dougie & Lil vicious) Coke Boy (Royal Flush).... This ***** is on some straight 96 Puffy jackin ish

[VIDEO]

[VIDEO][/VIDEO][/VIDEO]

Lmaooo ninja just give it up . Max b era French compared to 2013 French sound like two different artist . Son doesn't even rap on dame grease beats anymore in my opinion he's an Miami rapper now there's no more South Bronx in his music

that track
sick.gif

Lmaooo ninja just give it up . Max b era French compared to 2013 French sound like two different artist . Son doesn't even rap on dame grease beats anymore in my opinion he's an Miami rapper now there's no more South Bronx in his music

chill in defense of French tho

[VIDEO]

French Still puts on for NYC on his tapes As does Rocky... But those days of ANY artist sticking strictly towards what their region sounds like are done. dudes grew up listening to everything.[/VIDEO]

MTV’s Hottest MCs in the Game:

1. Kendrick Lamar
2. 2 Chainz
3. Rick Ross
4. Nas
5. Drake
6. Big Sean
7. Kanye West
8. A$AP Rocky
9. Future
10. Meek Mill

No french... hrmmmm
everyone but Ninja must be wrong! :nerd:

French Montana fan or not, dude shoulda been on the list easily instead of Nas n Nas is my fav rapper of all time

A$AP's debut KILLS this Excuse My French. Can't believe all these pushbacks for this **** :lol:

Back
Top Bottom