Whos going to the Dodgers/Red Sox Coliseum game?

I'm not a Dodger fan by any stretch but I do love me some baseball and tailgating. Any other NTers going to the game? What time are yall planning ongetting there? With only 6,000 on site parking spots and 100K+ people Its gonna be a mess.

I'll be there/errr here. You can park at the coliseum, nearby streets, at USC, nearby businesses also sell parking spots, USC Parking Center and structuresoutside of campus and you might want to also check on parking at the Staples Center, they might have a shuttle. There will be a free shuttle from Dodgerstadium as well. Parking in USC will be about $20-$25. Bare in mind though that spots are limited and people tend to get to the coliseum about 8 hours prior toa game.

ANYONE NEEDS ONE TICKET FOR THE DODGER GAME AT THE COLISEUM TOMORROW.. MY COUSIN IS SELLING ONE TICKET FOR 50 BUX...
PM ME IF INTERESTED.!

I spent more time in line for the free shuttles (runs between Dodgers Stadium & Coliseum) than at the game.

^ Sorry to hear that. I too was inconvenienced by the slowness of the shuttle service. I got to the Coliseum at like 1PM for some tailgating. Got pleasantlydrunk and happy, ready to go in the game when I realized that one of the dudes who was rolling in with us still had not arrived. Couldnt ditch the guy cause wehad his ticket so we stayed out in the parking lot tailgating while everyone else had already gone into the game. By the time dude arrived and we rolled in itwas already the top of the 3rd.

Back
Top Bottom