Who's going to the wizards playoff games.???

whos going to 1 and 2nd home games.?? i need some tickets.. could anyone hook me up with tickets?? thanks

have you tried stubhub or craigslist? you can normally get good deals from either if ticketmaster doesnt have what u want...

yea iv tried both... i posted a post on craigslist just waiting for people to respond.. they still have high prices

yea right now folks are gonna have crazy prices....but as more people start listing the range will change...it always happens that way....just keep checking it

I'm going to the 1st home game

But do you know if I call ticketmaster to switch my tickets to the 2nd home game from the 1st home game would they be able to do it?

I'm going to the 1st home game

But do you know if I call ticketmaster to switch my tickets to the 2nd home game from the 1st home game would they be able to do it?
Nope all sales final...glad I work at VC so i get into all the games for free..good luck icykix

for those interested they have $10 seats for the sixers game saturday...i have the link...for anyone who wants it just PM me

Originally Posted by jupeezy

for those interested they have $10 seats for the sixers game saturday...i have the link...for anyone who wants it just PM me

roll.gif

http://www.ticketmaster.com/event/15003F01EB01DE2C?did=upper

so i should just buy 50 dollar tix before everything goes up? or should i just wait a couple days?!

I got my playoffs tickets already, but theirs no info or anythin on them --- the day of the 1st home game do I just go to the game with my ticket or are theygonna send me tickets when they know more information?

Cleveland vs. Washington

Game 1 - Sat April 19 Washington at Cleveland 12:30PM 12:30PM ESPN
Game 2 - Mon April 21 Washington at Cleveland 7:00PM 7:00PM TNT
Game 3 - Thu April 24 Cleveland at Washington 8:00PM 8:00PM TNT
Game 4 - Sun April 27 Cleveland at Washington 1:00PM 1:00PM ABC
Game 5 * Wed April 30 Washington at Cleveland TBD TBD TBD
Game 6 * Fri May 2 Cleveland at Washington TBD TBD TBD
Game 7 * Sun May 4 Washington at Cleveland TBD TBD TBD

naw homie no extras...I'm tryna get one more myself cuz my girl wants to go again LOL....try ticketmaster they still had lower bowl seats left as ofyesterday

anybody hittin the bar before game let me know....hopefully these fools can tie this series up today so I can b right back up in here next Friday...

Back
Top Bottom