Who's got love for the Jordan 2? We need a retro mane!

Only pair I need and want. The pairs that I see for sale locally are taxing on them for no reason. We need a retro considering all the retro 3's that are coming out.
I missed out on an auction for those..they went for like 88 bucks or so. I was kicking myself.  Still on the hunt.

I think a lot of people didn't appreciate the simplicity. With that being said, I wouldn't mind the OG white/black/red done correctly, maybe a simple all white colorway would work too. Lows, BINs, and Melos were all fire too

A low key design, which I love the simplicity of. Would love a retro of. But the "candy pack" colors you can keep. My only fear is the wings logo on the tongue being removed and a jumpman put in its place.

If they're gonna retro these again, they should include the OG box from 1987. 
pimp.gif

Last edited:
doubt it, they normally sit, then go on sale and gradually sell out

I remember when that pertained to air Jordan 1's too....then the royals made grown men cry. There's a new resurgence in these earlier models. Gone are the days when the XI's were the only sell out shoe. All Nike has to do is release OG CW and slap the limited label on there and it's a wrap

damn, been looking for these DS.
Go on Ebay and search for them in your size.  Save the search.  Every time one pops up you will get a notification on your mobile device (if you have the ebay app installed) and you can watch the auctions.  I actually saw a DS pair go for 15 bucks less than I paid.  They are going for a reasonable price via the auctions.

damn, been looking for these DS.
Go on Ebay and search for them in your size.  Save the search.  Every time one pops up you will get a notification on your mobile device (if you have the ebay app installed) and you can watch the auctions.  I actually saw a DS pair go for 15 bucks less than I paid.  They are going for a reasonable price via the auctions.

Yeah, I paid $90 for a pair last week in almost new condition.
Also got a pair of new University Blue for $150

Yeah, I paid $90 for a pair last week in almost new condition.
Also got a pair of new University Blue for $150
Size 10.5?  I might have been keeping an eye on those.  I remember missing one auction that went for 88+ shipping or something like that.

2s are bland.

Watch them put a $160 price tag on em. :rofl:

all these new cats gonna be like "2s always been my fav model" :lol:

:rofl: :rofl: It always goes down that way. I NEVER heard anyone say the AJ1 was their favorite AJ sneaker until the flood this past year.

I need some White/red/Blk Chicago II's though. I've been searching for a DS pair for YEARS for a decent price.

I can't pay $350 for them man :smh:

For a sneaker nobody likes, they sure do go for a lot.

The cheapest I've seen them lately has been $300+

I remember I saw a VNDS pair on NT a while back for around a buck something. Should have copped :smh: :smh: :smh:

These will fly off the shelves next year.

doubt it, they normally sit, then go on sale and gradually sell out

Hype kills fam... EVERY Jordan used to sit damn near pre XI....

Last edited:
To me the 1s were always dope.  People are swayed easy now days.  I remember it was easy picking up the BMP.  Got to the mall right when they opened up ..was in and out like in no more than 10 minutes.  The IIs have always been dope too ...I mean talk about classic sneaker ..them joints is beautiful!  Im the type of person who only buys what I like.  Some Jordans I just dont like no matter who wears them LOL.  Some grow on me the more I see them like the 28s.  It's just preference...If I dont like it I dont buy it.  Like the playoffs coming out this weekend.  Not a shoe I am fond of so I took my money and bought the IIs off ebay.  Black Grapes came out I opted for the Dee Brown Omni Lite...  It's crazy how now days people just get a certain shoe because it is "the shoe" to have.

Love the IIs, they're my birth year J lol. I bought the 2010s that year for about $70, the white black/red. I'd say those are my favorite cw of IIs. I want the DB II, I'd get the blue/white or the all black if they were affordable.View media item 469675

Last edited:
Size 10.5?  I might have been keeping an eye on those.  I remember missing one auction that went for 88+ shipping or something like that.
Neither one was an auction.

The University Blues were size 10 and was a "Purchase Now"deal.

The OG color white/red/black was a size 9.5 and was an offer I made to the seller.

Last edited:
roll.gif
roll.gif
It always goes down that way. I NEVER heard anyone say the AJ1 was their favorite AJ sneaker until the flood this past year.

I need some White/red/Blk Chicago II's though. I've been searching for a DS pair for YEARS for a decent price.

I can't pay $350 for them man
mean.gif

For a sneaker nobody likes, they sure do go for a lot.

The cheapest I've seen them lately has been $300+

I remember I saw a VNDS pair on NT a while back for around a buck something. Should have copped
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif

Hype kills fam... EVERY Jordan used to sit damn near pre XI....

damn, i wear 10.5-11...all the ebay auctions are close to 200 for DS right now...smh
would love to pick one up for 100

Last edited:
Still got my 04 & 08 CDP IIs in great cond.

Would love to see some lows done right and brought back in both cw's.

Kicking myself for not copping these at the outlets for cheap. Not the biggest fan of 2's, but these were 
nthat.gif

I used to think the IIs were ugly...I saw an og versoin and I instantly fell in love. Ive never owned a pair of IIs but Id love to. I hope we get some retros soon.

Back
Top Bottom