Who's Got More Swag: Ric Flair, HBK, D-Lo Brown Vol. Diddy Bop

1 a.) Flair
b.) HBK

It's about style AND substance.

Flair and HBK had that confidence and they were two of the best in WWF/WWE history.

Style and average talent doesnt equal swag (see Million Dollar Man, Hitman, etc.)

Originally Posted by Captain Charisma85

Chris Jericho (How he hasn't been mentioned yet is beyond me... Naming off his 1004 holds, "ASK HIM!!!," The Hugely, Immensely, Ridiculously expensive Jeritron 5000)
pimp.gif

alejanz28 wrote:
daprescription wrote:

Heanan was hella funny!!! He said "did you see it, he tried to escape through the window."� Lol...

roll.gif
roll.gif
�@ "he tried to escape through the window, what a coward" and "Iknew he was going to do that"

This is that traitorous back stabbing %$$+ that happens with every stable...how many times did DX turn on�one of their members�4 or 5
��

Originally Posted by Elpablo21

Originally Posted by VegasOner

Man Yall need to stop it....

This Is the wat u call Swag, The man who popped pink off before cam

2054846719_7fc0bfe561.jpg
hart_bret_wbelt.jpg

The Best there Is, The Best There Was, And The Best There Ever Will Be.
pimp.gif
son rocking the concords FTW
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
.....or at least they looked like them
laugh.gif

bret02.jpg
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Stylin, Profilyn, and dropping Ladies off space mountain. When your nick name is the nature boy is the word swag enough to even describe you. Everyone wantedto be like Rick Flair. Flair had the women, the championship, the cloths and every great punchline for a decade. Hulk Hogan was who your mom wanted you tolike, but Flair was who your dad wanted to be.

Bret Hart was the best to do it and my fav wrestler of all time, but u gotta put flair at no.1 on the list of our generation....the rock is up there too...

i barely watch wrestling anymore but id say as of right NOW this man is killin it

9v8cr9.jpg

Randy Orton got swagg.
sleeved up tats
pimp.gif

entrance theme
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by GFlower8

i barely watch wrestling anymore but id say as of right NOW this man is killin it

9v8cr9.jpg

Randy Orton got swagg.
sleeved up tats
pimp.gif

entrance theme
pimp.gif

i worked a house show here in my city, dude took a good 5 minutes to get to the ring
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

val venis had some swag with the ladies
laugh.gif

Flair wins this, Hands down.

Even though I HATE the term "Swag", I cannot deny that Flair was the originator of Super-over-the-top-hella-confident that he could kick your $#!,take your woman, and not break a sweat whilst doing it.

All you undercard lovers forgot Bad $#! Billy Gunn, too, BTW. I only saw NEw Age Outlaws mentioned once.

Collectively, though, DX KILLS The Four Horsemen in terms of overall "swag" as you put it, if I am indeed understanding the term's definition.The only ones that could rival DX would have been nWo in it's heyday, and I seriously don't think even THEY had more...

Originally Posted by GFlower8

9v8cr9.jpg

Randy Orton got swagg.
sleeved up tats
pimp.gif

entrance theme
pimp.gif

You ain't lyin tho...
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom