Who's harder to believe? C.O. Rawse or "I'll stab you and sell crack post bid" T.I.

Discuss
laugh.gif

and miss me with the "its all entertainment man why do you care"....go drink Drano
laugh.gif

i came to say you lose for looking to rap for veracity but you already anticipated that
laugh.gif

but to answer the question, TI post bid. all that community service, the tv show, we've had too much insight into TIP personal life.

Corrections officer arrested on cocaine charges

Fla. corrections officer charged with cocaine possession

Suspended N.J. corrections officer indicted for running cocaine trafficking network

Palm Beach County Corrections Officers arrested on drug and bribery charges

"Ross ain't no fake cat, he's always been savvy in my experiences crossing paths with him way back in the day...[Ross] ran with the Boobie Boys, who were among the top five gangstas down here in Miami in the mid '90s. When [Boobie Boys leader Kenneth "Boobie" Williams] got snatched by the Feds, they also snatched several Miami-Dade police officers as well, because they were on Boobie's payroll. Naw Ross wasn't no kingpin himself, but close enough, because he ran with some real hustlers that touched major work...
Street-wise, Rick Ross' back is against the wall; he can't really elaborate on everything because "Boobie" is still dealing with a federal case right now on appeal ... The streets know that when Ross was a C.O. he was working for Boobie on a mission."​

#ImJustSayinTho

I've been listening to TI since 02, he's been in and out of jail. He's been through more obstacles than Ross. When I see Ricky on TV I laugh, he's a clown. Swore up and done the pictures weren't real and he never did that. Then you read his mom bought him an apartment in a gated community, he supposedly makes all this money but isn't taking care of his kids? It's all just funny to me, don't understand how grown men feel comfortable listening to him or Wayne but it's all an act for entertainment so it's cool

been a TIP fan so I believe him but when he says he will still slang n kill u, i dont take it as he would really do it but i take it like that mentality is still there

with Ross the CO stuff aint really bother me cuz I automatically thought he was prolly just a dirty co holdin that job to hustle, he just puts words together well tho he mighta dabbled in it but not like he raps about...but when I listen to him i know what im getting, i dont really think about the truth behind it with him *kanye shrug*

Ross.

It's entertainment...but TI seems like a cannon still.......he was talking reckless on the new mixtape though

Cliff is just an off #@* dude in general... mog has a +$#! load of charges and F on his sheet and still bought enough matic's to supply a small militia soooooooooooo....

however at this moment I prefer to hear BOTTLES LIKE I'M MEECHIE HO
pimp.gif

I always heard that the Ross/Boobie Boys affiliation wasn't as tight as people make it out to be. Like, I know he isn't really one of "Boobie's Boys" like that, 'cause if so he'd be under the jail w/ the rest of them dudes, but I'm thinking at most he was on the outskirts of it.

Please...Ross is a JOKE...he lied about the CO stuff in the beginning because he knows hes a fraud, therefore his music has no appeal to me, rappin coke just to rap coke is stupid

TI...He was buying enough guns to supply a small army...those are not guns you just buy for fun...something was going down + TI has more subject matter & doin my job
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by cartune

Suspended N.J. corrections officer indicted for running cocaine trafficking network

"Ross ain't no fake cat, he's always been savvy in my experiences crossing paths with him way back in the day...[Ross] ran with the Boobie Boys, who were among the top five gangstas down here in Miami in the mid '90s. When [Boobie Boys leader Kenneth "Boobie" Williams] got snatched by the Feds, they also snatched several Miami-Dade police officers as well, because they were on Boobie's payroll. Naw Ross wasn't no kingpin himself, but close enough, because he ran with some real hustlers that touched major work...
Street-wise, Rick Ross' back is against the wall; he can't really elaborate on everything because "Boobie" is still dealing with a federal case right now on appeal ... The streets know that when Ross was a C.O. he was working for Boobie on a mission."

#ImJustSayinTho
eyes.gif

The streets know that when Ross was a C.O. he was working for Boobie on a mission."
If this were true, then this would be also.
'cause if so he'd be under the jail w/ the rest of them dudes

You can tell from Ross's feminine behavior he aint built like that. 

If Ross wasnt somewhat close to the Boobie Boys, he woulda been murked for wearing the boobie shirts in Hustlin. Everyone gets tested for fake flagging down here specially something like that. People get touched just for claiming the wrong hood for show. Im not saying he wasnt a CO but he woulda definately been touched if there was fakeness to him.

I know a handful of dudes personally that have a rap sheet like tips, except snitching, and still tote matic's. That aint saying much. Plus he was buying em so other n's wouldnt cop and possible "attack" him. He wasnt gonna shoot no one..

With that being said... #BAWSE!

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

Originally Posted by cartune

Street-wise, Rick Ross' back is against the wall; he can't really elaborate on everything because "Boobie" is still dealing with a federal case right now on appeal ... The streets know that when Ross was a C.O. he was working for Boobie on a mission."

#ImJustSayinTho
eyes.gif

When you copy and pasted that garbage why didn't you include these lines also mentioned in the article...

Many in the Miami area say that Ross doesn't even know Williams at all...
His name is nowhere on the paper work...

Appeal filed in 05

Yall make a big deal about this cat wearin a Boobie Boys tee...

I guess Ja Rule is a drug kingpin too since he wore a Supreme Team tee in a video...

Atleast in Ja's case he actully KNOWS Preme...

laugh.gif
That Ross was CO who wanted to make connects BS is so lame.
laugh.gif

**%* outta here with that.
laugh.gif

Yeah no doubt the corrections service is corrupted within the drug
trade but son ain't had nothing to do with that.

Why blow up the spot by becoming a rap star?
That whole scenario is just something son made up after being exposed.

Trying claim dirty cop so he can still be qualified as a street N.
People will believe anything.
smh.gif

As for TI on the other hand...unlike alot of these other dudes
he actually got a few wraps and done the time, so that gotta speak for something.
But he still ain't doing nothing the average mf hasn't done
cats just gassing his story up cause he a rapper.
His attitude is very reminiscent of late Pac, he doesn't
know whether he wants to be positive or negative.
I guess that just something he has to work out with himself.

But Ross is surely a LAME son wore the Boobie tee on purpose...
Fam want his name be associated with the streets sooo bad......

CO's do dirt. And Rawse has gotten co-signs by real N's and I don't see anyone checkin' him on that CO *!# but Fif and even he stopped it and didn't start it until Poe Boy wasn't affiliated with Rawse anymore.

I never believed TIP From the get go. And sure as hell don't believe it after missing out on 10+ years in lock up.

Back
Top Bottom