Who's Hotter, Jessica Alba or Kim Kardashian?

Originally Posted by CarminePOWER

Originally Posted by king jay XI

Originally Posted by NICEFITDOMINICAN

KIM'S BODY IS SERIOUS & JESSICA IS PRETTIER BUT I TAKE KOURTNEY KARDASHIAN OVER BOTH...
pimp.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
smh.gif
@ dude with pic in his avy
I'm glad i'm not the only one who thinks she's hotter than kim!!
laugh.gif
TERRELL OWENS CRYING WAS CLASSIC
laugh.gif
... I'LL TAKE KOURTNEY CUZ SHE'S NOT USED UP LIKE KIM...

Originally Posted by CarminePOWER

Originally Posted by king jay XI

KIM'S BODY IS SERIOUS & JESSICA IS PRETTIER BUT I TAKE KOURTNEY KARDASHIAN OVER BOTH...
pimp.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
smh.gif
@ dude with pic in his avy
I'm glad i'm not the only one who thinks she's hotter than kim!!
laugh.gif
TERRELL OWENS CRYING WAS CLASSIC
laugh.gif
... I'LL TAKE KOURTNEY CUZ SHE'S NOT USED UP LIKE KIM...
u serious??? if anything theyre probably both used up, the only difference is that kim's made a tape of ONE sexual encounter in her 27 yearlife, this chick's probably been gettin down since she was at least 14

as for kourtney, she's had her share of kinkyness, apparently there were some "photos" that were taken of her WITH her boyfriend years ago, theonly reason they weren't sold for profit and released into the public is cause those photos just happened to include an under age kim who was also probablygettin her freak on

Originally Posted by mdresident

Originally Posted by TheWindScar31

Jessica I'd take to dinner and wine and dine then go kinky in the sack...Call her back later to set up another date.

Kim K I'd go in the back of the car, restroom, living room, wherever. Do the dew and then like when commish. Gordon is talking to batman...gone.

n no you wouldnt.

yes......yes, I would.

My instinct is to say Kim K...cause that booty is out of this world...but sometimes she doesn't look so good in pictures...Alba on the other hand,always.....and I mean Always....Looks Good....so I must go with Miss Jessica Alba

although we're all just dreaming because they are both locked up...unfortunately

Originally Posted by chris nosnah

11gkqax.jpg
frown.gif

I WISH I WAS ALEX MAC RIGHT ABOUT NOW!
Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

from my encounter with her she's actually very down to earth and cool to speak to I was actually shocked.
she prolly wanted to smash
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by dugtrio

alba, kk i gonna age terrible.
eyes.gif
Purple people always say this about a girl with a big butt
eyes.gif

Jess Alba.

KK's bum is too big for my taste.. but she is still hot.

Their both exotic too.

Back
Top Bottom