Who's in the wrong Vol. "Get out of the car sir"

I mean the Cops did step the line by busting his lip, but people have to know by now. You will not win against the police. If they want to charge you with something, they will. Just do what they say at the time and deal with it afterwards.

Refusing to get out, while two cops are grabbing you is not going to help you one bit. Do you think the cops are just going to give up and say alright carry on sir? F power tripping cops but BE SMART.

Maybe he should try acting civilized next time instead of trying to "keep it real". You can be respectful(regardless of whether you think the police are right to bother you) without using profanity and the term "cracker".

the description says that they had not been drinking but the girl is clearly heard saying, "you haven't even been drinking...that much." lol still messed up though none the less. but i'm sure law states that you can not be behind the wheel even if it the car is off. just because you could accidentally take it out of park.

Originally Posted by King Au

the description says that they had not been drinking but the girl is clearly heard saying, "you haven't even been drinking...that much." lol still messed up though none the less. but i'm sure law states that you can not be behind the wheel even if it the car is off. just because you could accidentally take it out of park.

Not even b/c u could accidentally take it out of park. It shows u have the intent to drive while intoxicated

whoa that was intense.... however dont police need a reason to detain you before they start physically forcing you out of a vehicle?

"get out of the car and let me tell you".... will not sit well with a judge if this goes to court. it was obvious the male had been drinking, however there's not enough evidence in this video for that to be the reason why police were physically forcing him out of the vehicle him.

was taking away the girl's iphone legal either?

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

"You haven't been drinking........that much."

roll.gif
 how are you gonna even mention "drinking" when they officer was already suspicious?

they made all of the physical abuse necessary, i can see it already like the cops saying some stuff like "well the black guy was being very hostile and we wanted to get him out of the car because they couldve had anything in the car" i think it wouldve been better if he asked questions instead of shouting and name calling

dude clearly had some alcohol, the girl incriminated him. He showed intent to drive by sitting in the drivers seat and having the keys in the ignition (the beeping sound of the door open). dude was in the wrong. saying "he didnt drink that much and we're waiting for friends" doesn't mean the cops are racist.

Originally Posted by Patrik1tha1

dude clearly had some alcohol, the girl incriminated him. He showed intent to drive by sitting in the drivers seat and having the keys in the ignition (the beeping sound of the door open). dude was in the wrong. saying "he didnt drink that much and we're waiting for friends" doesn't mean the cops are racist.
This. 

It looked like the people in the car were intentonally provoking the police so they could make them look bad on camera.

Back
Top Bottom