Who's laughing now?

2150xo6.jpg

This image still chaps my ### to this day. But I knew there would come a day when this soon-to-be 30 year-old jailhouse jive turkey would cease to be amused. Last I heard he was already journeyman status in the NBDL and being highly sought after as the filler to complete a trade. Well, take a good look at the portrait, Jailhouse Joey, because here is how those guys are doing (tonight to be exact).

Prince Luc - 18/8
K-Love - 13/13
CP3.5 - 24/9
Shipp - 2nd overall scorer in Turkey (just behind the prolific Quincy Douby)

The irony in this picture is that Josh Shipp did the same **@# to Adam Morrison couple of years before
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Poetic Justice?

Originally Posted by bijald0331

Originally Posted by ERASCISM

LOL. He just got traded to the Kings. He's gonna eat into Sean May's minutes.
Sean May already ate all of his minutes...

laugh.gif
 i was really pulling for the Lakers to draft him back in '05...good thing im not a gm

Sean May was pretty good for the bobcats until he ate one to many krispy kreme donuts and his knees gave out.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
UCLA fans still salty about that loss and that dunk.  Yall got smashed that game
roll.gif

Joey's a millionaire now, I doubt hes gonna be a "jailbird" anytime soon. 

And if you wanna start talking about NBA Rosters lets not forget that team produced one of the most exciting PGs in recent memory, oh yeah he won rookie of the year as well. 

Originally Posted by D723

Joey's a millionaire now, I doubt hes gonna be a "jailbird" anytime soon. 
I'm not sure that he is. He's getting paid the league minimum and half his earnings go to the IRS.

[h2]Joey Dorsey Cut By Sacramento Kings - Character Issues the Issue [/h2]
The Sacramento Kings decided they'd had enough of Joey Dorsey, as they cut the Dwight Howard of the D-League with eight games left to go in their lottery-bound season.
The internet was aghast with such news, but then Yahoo!'s Adrian Wojnarowski summed it up rather succinctly:
Kings cut Joey Dorsey largely for clownish behavior, source says. They don't consider him bad guy, but coaches feared his act rubbing off.

Artestify from Sactown Royalty expounds a bit in the comments of the StR story, saying Kings play-by-play man Grant Napear apparently mentioned on his talk show that Dorsey "said something to the effect of 'why am i practicing if i'm not gonna play' and then something that Grant couldn't even repeat...."

For a player that is already 26 and in just his second professional basketball season, off-the-court issues are probably the last thing the already undersized (6-foot-6 without shoes) power forward needs.

2150xo6.jpg

Back
Top Bottom