Who's Still Using Google Chrome?

It seemed cool in the beginning. I still use it everyday but the beta is pretty unstable. Yeah, it's fast but it's a little too stripped down. I thinkI'll go back to FF. What about yall?

eh... FF is alright, it gets all tweaked out sometimes too though. pretty sure my roomie uses that chrome @$@%, it's horrible! none of the gifs load wortha damn!

I would but I'm on a Mac.

I like the incognito window, lol,
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by wildout4

im pretty sure google chrome traces everything ur looking at

I thought the same thing..i wouldn't doubt that they could see right through our houses with infared beams... they already got a REAL Life map of the wholedamn world
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by JordanHead2

i used it for a little while, but I switched back to FF

Ditto. When I couldn't figure out how to use NT with it for emoticons and editing I had to go back to FF. The Incognito mode on Chrome is a nice touchthough.

One thing google has that makes it one of the most powerful companies in the world is a whole lot of info about ppl. That is one of the downfalls of gmail(which I use). They keep all the info (emails, docs, etc.) and Chrome is another step towards world domination based solely on information. They are buildingone of the most powerful databases ever. (yes, a little dramatic but...)
Having said that, I love gmail and look forward to the continued progression of Chrome.

I was about to install it the day it came out, but decided not to after skimming through Terms Of Conditions. Did anyone actually look at it?

Originally Posted by blackngold1z

i use incognito when i watch pron
embarassed.gif

other than that i find it to lag the hell out of my computer so i don't use it.

Originally Posted by JustSnoopIt86

i was thinking bout trying it.. is it not worth it or what?

im still on internet explorer btw. lol
Hell no!! Just look at this section.

11. Content license from you

11.1 You retain copyright and any other rights you already hold in Content which you submit, post or display on or through, the Services.By submitting, posting or displaying the content you give Google a perpetual, irrevocable, worldwide, royalty-free, and non-exclusive license to reproduce, adapt, modify, translate, publish, publicly perform, publicly display and distribute any Content which you submit, post or display on or through, the Services. This license is for the sole purpose of enabling Google to display, distribute and promote the Services and may be revoked for certain Services as defined in the Additional Terms of those Services.

11.2 You agree that this license includes a right for Google to make such Content available to other companies, organizations or individuals with whom Google has relationships for the provision of syndicated services, and to use such Content in connection with the provision of those services.

11.3 You understand that Google, in performing the required technical steps to provide the Services to our users, may (a) transmit or distribute your Content over various public networks and in various media; and (b) make such changes to your Content as are necessary to conform and adapt that Content to the technical requirements of connecting networks, devices, services or media. You agree that this license shall permit Google to take these actions.

11.4 You confirm and warrant to Google that you have all the rights, power and authority necessary to grant the above license.

Its TELLING you that it has integrated spyware. Also I'd like to see Google try and get those Terms & Conditions enforced in court.

Originally Posted by RetroJTino

I only tried out Chrome once when I downloaded it. Haven't used it since.

Same here. And for whatever reason I still have it.

Back
Top Bottom