Who's taking the AP exam for Biology tomorrow? or who has taken it in the past?

what are you guys studying the most for?
i don't know what I should give a priority to

and for the people that took it... what was there a lot of on the test?

im in los angeles
i should be sleeping right now, but i didnt study today or yesterday
smh.gif
i'm just trying to see what the most important stuff is

If you don't study at least a full month in advance, you'll probably won't do too well on it. I've taken 2 AP tests, World History and U.S.History during my 11th and 12th grade year back in '02 and '03.

got a 5 back in the day... I remember I read the entire textbook, and there were a lot of questions on plants

Originally Posted by wj4

If you don't study at least a full month in advance, you'll probably won't do too well on it. I've taken 2 AP tests, World History and U.S. History during my 11th and 12th grade year back in '02 and '03.
our teacher told us to start studying this week
i still remember the stuff if i see it in a mult. choice but i need to know the stuff for the essays

Review the AP Labs you did for the essay questions. What you should do is just read the procedures and answer the Q's mentally for each AP lab.

^cosign
i thought that i didnt have to study for it since it didnt affect my grade. i thought that colleges werent going to look at them either
smh.gif

It was one of the easier tests, don't sweat it. What pissed me off was that there was an essay question on the process of cloning an organism and Ididn't know *%@! about it. My textbook didn't cover it and neither did my study guides. Still got a 5 though.

Originally Posted by enrique23

^how did you do in bio class when you took it? i have a C in it

First semester was an A, second semester I got an A also but it was an 87% but because my teacher saw that I participated every class he bumped me up.

Originally Posted by enrique23

im in los angeles
i should be sleeping right now, but i didnt study today or yesterday
smh.gif
i'm just trying to see what the most important stuff is
Studying right now is gonna do more harm than good.

again, thanks for all the help. ima go to bed now and hopefully the test is not as hard as some people say it is
if i get a 4 or 5 on the test i will buy everyone who helped me something to show my appreciation

Took it back in '05. I barely studied and got a 3. If you actually put the effort forth, then a 4 is ez.

Back
Top Bottom