Who's the closest thing to a down south Nas?

roll.gif
roll.gif
what a joke

Scarface is his own artist, there is no comparison between him and Nas, Face came out before Nas did, so Nas is really a East Coast Face

Scarface is his own artist, there is no comparison between him and Nas, Face came out before Nas did, so Nas is really a East Coast Face

Originally Posted by young dr0

smh @ putting Pill & Nas in categories even close to each other.

I said content wise...I'm not talking about albumwise...or lyric wise im talking content wise...hes talking about the struggle in the south....
as Nas was talking about the struggle in queensbridge.

This is airrelevantquestion too.....IF you want to listen to nas listen to him...no one compares.

Originally Posted by young dr0

smh @ putting Pill & Nas in categories even close to each other.

I said content wise...I'm not talking about albumwise...or lyric wise im talking content wise...hes talking about the struggle in the south....
as Nas was talking about the struggle in queensbridge.

This is airrelevantquestion too.....IF you want to listen to nas listen to him...no one compares.

Originally Posted by retrowear23

u know u done %!*%+% up right? 

Originally Posted by cartune

Don't get me wrong Nas is in my top 5 dead or alive, it's just seems like no one in this thread is giving Face his respects. Nas, Hov, Em, Face, guys like this are incomparable that''s what makes them special. It's a little demeaning that Face comes from the same era and people are calling him a "downsouth" Nas you know?

Originally Posted by cartune

Don't get me wrong Nas is in my top 5 dead or alive, it's just seems like no one in this thread is giving Face his respects. Nas, Hov, Em, Face, guys like this are incomparable that''s what makes them special. It's a little demeaning that Face comes from the same era and people are calling him a "downsouth" Nas you know?

Originally Posted by sparklecity SC

I wouldn't expect most people to know who this is

is that Mac? He still raps? Shell Shocked is kinda slept on because it was a No Limit release I dusted off the cd about 2 years ago for old times sake may have to do it again now.

Back
Top Bottom