Who's The Hottest Real World Girl? (link)

and this is why "sistas" are dating white men now, because black men are too busy worshiping these facially grotesque crackwhores like they'reactually beautiful. Robin is the only one that is pretty and real on the "real world".

Originally Posted by supreme math

and this is why "sistas" are dating white men now, because black men are too busy worshiping these facially grotesque crackwhores like they're actually beautiful. Robin is the only one that is pretty and real on the "real world".
roll.gif

Kellyanne most def. freaking cohetta hitting that.
smh.gif
also Paula looking real good compared to when she was on her show.

trisha from australia RW was fine.

kelly anne lookin pretty good too.

svetlana though has got to be #1

On that wack list I say Robin

All time? I would go with these off the top of my head

Coral
Robin
Jennel
Shauvon

and this is why "sistas" are dating white men now, because black men are too busy worshiping these facially grotesque crackwhores like they're actually beautiful. Robin is the only one that is pretty and real on the "real world".
lol wat

16860894-16860899-large.jpg

White guys can have black women as far as I'm concerned-they're too difficult any way. Bi racial women > *

this guy...

in no particular order svetzlana, kelly-anne, camryn, urulan, jenn and forgot about mallory too...

Originally Posted by 651akathePaul

There are quite a few, but my girl is Mallory...

mallory.jpg
OMG i almost forgot about her. shes def HOT
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
. i remember her getting it on wit ace

melinda and shauvon are nice as well
devil.gif
. seriously theres so many

Back
Top Bottom