Who's the most thugged out playa in the NBA right now?

I would say Allen Iverson, but his cornrolls are starting to recede, you can tell he don't really be in the hood no more.

So I'd probably say Carmelo Anthony. Dude's name alone is ghetto as hell...I mean what kind of parent their kid "Carmelo?"
roll.gif

But yeah, C. Anthony has the type of street cred A.I. had 10 years ago.

well since you clearly are a moron and an imbecile carmelo is a popular italian name

my uncle is actually named carmelo so
indifferent.gif
and thread fail

Edit: Temporarily banned - name calling.

Jack EASILY...Saw dude 2 weeks ago at a club in SF right after they played Houston.. Dude came in a Wife Beater and was Puffin on a Blunt all night and walkedout to his Bentley with Blunt in hand..

Originally Posted by jtraxx

I would say Allen Iverson, but his cornrolls are starting to recede, you can tell he don't really be in the hood no more.

So I'd probably say Carmelo Anthony. Dude's name alone is ghetto as hell...I mean what kind of parent their kid "Carmelo?"
roll.gif

But yeah, C. Anthony has the type of street cred A.I. had 10 years ago.
smh.gif

and
indifferent.gif
to everything you said

Originally Posted by JordansonDeck

Jack EASILY...Saw dude 2 weeks ago at a club in SF right after they played Houston.. Dude came in a Wife Beater and was Puffin on a Blunt all night and walked out to his Bentley with Blunt in hand..

which club was this at?

Captain Jack with Chris Andersen coming in a close second.

laugh.gif
@ when Jackson was explaining why he got a tat of hands praying whileholding a gun. Dude was like, "I made a mistake firing that gun in the off season. This is a reminder" And dude has a Piru tattoo right under thatone.

2176051802_fcee168a36_o.jpg

laugh.gif
roll.gif

monta looks like the younger brother who followed his brothers to the club.

my vote goes to allen iverson, my boy keeps it gutta.

Back
Top Bottom