Who's this NTer (edited)

not funny. i'm telling ya jay cannot be his real name. and i'll reveal pics of my girl if someone can find me dude's name

not funny. i'm telling ya jay cannot be his real name. and i'll reveal pics of my girl if someone can find me dude's name

Originally Posted by sstrongbad

Its not I know for a fact.

This thread is ridiculous

laugh.gif

wait, so how's dude able to copy and paste the convo, but not have a link to his FB? i'm lost.

wait, so how's dude able to copy and paste the convo, but not have a link to his FB? i'm lost.

Originally Posted by LB510

s tfu. i'm here worryin about my boo and you want to lead me on with those lies? curse u homie 

Originally Posted by LB510

s tfu. i'm here worryin about my boo and you want to lead me on with those lies? curse u homie 

Originally Posted by LuigiTheKing

Originally Posted by Mo Greene

i was on her facebook
Post her facebook or this is officially declared ducktales 

i ain't stupid. you guys will be adding her pmin her. 
alien.gif

Originally Posted by LuigiTheKing

Originally Posted by Mo Greene

i was on her facebook
Post her facebook or this is officially declared ducktales 

i ain't stupid. you guys will be adding her pmin her. 
alien.gif

Back
Top Bottom