Who's this NTer (edited)

Why would OP be Jay when he started this thread asking us to find info on "J" because he thought that he might be smashing his girl?

Who the hell would want to pretend to take an L and that someone is be smashing his girl??

Why would OP be Jay when he started this thread asking us to find info on "J" because he thought that he might be smashing his girl?

Who the hell would want to pretend to take an L and that someone is be smashing his girl??

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

You must be new

You must be new

This is beyond drama
laugh.gif

Never has so much happened in a thread so quickly

No he made the thread saying dude took his money for the some cool greys and all he knew was his name was "J" and he was from San Diego. Whenever asked for dudes NT name or link to the selling thread he never provided it and then he switched it up half way through the thread saying dude is smashing his girl.

$!@# doesnt add up, dude is a troll IMO.

No he made the thread saying dude took his money for the some cool greys and all he knew was his name was "J" and he was from San Diego. Whenever asked for dudes NT name or link to the selling thread he never provided it and then he switched it up half way through the thread saying dude is smashing his girl.

$!@# doesnt add up, dude is a troll IMO.

Originally Posted by i just got lucky

Originally Posted by ispeakjewleo

Can someone tell me if OP and Jay are the same person? I'm really hoping they're not 

One story could also be....
1. sstrongbad = Jay Laguatan

2. OP/Jay is obsessed with said girl

3. OP nor Jay never hit, smashed, laid the pipe on said girl.

4. OP then makes a this thread - with his evil plans online *evil laugh* Jay Laguatan will be legendary.

5. Insert the first 20 pages of the thread here.

6. Just as OP planned (Jay) is now an NT legend for pretend smashing said girl he was obsessed with the first place.

7. As far as he knows...NT has been bamboozled but NT detects are currently hard at work trying to get to the bottom of this. 

Apparently OP must be new to NT.  NT will find the truth.  

nerd.gif

OP is just trying to make his alias, jay, NT famous. after "jay" assumes NT fame, OP will disappear and he'll start posting as jay.

Originally Posted by i just got lucky

Originally Posted by ispeakjewleo

Can someone tell me if OP and Jay are the same person? I'm really hoping they're not 

One story could also be....
1. sstrongbad = Jay Laguatan

2. OP/Jay is obsessed with said girl

3. OP nor Jay never hit, smashed, laid the pipe on said girl.

4. OP then makes a this thread - with his evil plans online *evil laugh* Jay Laguatan will be legendary.

5. Insert the first 20 pages of the thread here.

6. Just as OP planned (Jay) is now an NT legend for pretend smashing said girl he was obsessed with the first place.

7. As far as he knows...NT has been bamboozled but NT detects are currently hard at work trying to get to the bottom of this. 

Apparently OP must be new to NT.  NT will find the truth.  

nerd.gif

OP is just trying to make his alias, jay, NT famous. after "jay" assumes NT fame, OP will disappear and he'll start posting as jay.

The convo between "jay" and op's "girl" was almost two months ago, though. Somethings fishy about all this

The convo between "jay" and op's "girl" was almost two months ago, though. Somethings fishy about all this

Originally Posted by Oh YoU MaD

You must be new

laugh.gif
 I'm not. I know that there are a BUNCH of lames on NT but if this is true,that would set a new standard of Lameness on NT. I don't believe that anyone is that damn hungry for e-fame.
That would mean that this dude spent some time planning this whole story and creating fake fb profiles and getting fake pics. That would make him the biggest lame in the history of NT 
eek.gif

I hope that I'm wrong for your sake OP. If not,60+ pages,added to the NT archives,all time classic thread and becoming the new standard by which we'll measure future lameness on NT

Originally Posted by Oh YoU MaD

You must be new

laugh.gif
 I'm not. I know that there are a BUNCH of lames on NT but if this is true,that would set a new standard of Lameness on NT. I don't believe that anyone is that damn hungry for e-fame.
That would mean that this dude spent some time planning this whole story and creating fake fb profiles and getting fake pics. That would make him the biggest lame in the history of NT 
eek.gif

I hope that I'm wrong for your sake OP. If not,60+ pages,added to the NT archives,all time classic thread and becoming the new standard by which we'll measure future lameness on NT

This seems MAD shady, first off dude started off saying that some guy got him for his shoes and he only gave him the name "J" and then he reveals that "J" is messing with his girl, it was never about the shoes. Then "J' turns out to be "[color= rgb(255, 255, 255)]Jay Laguatan" I don't know, but that seems like a @@*$@%++ name and OP just pulled the name out of his %*%.
If that's the case, OP you truly have no life, you should  kill your self, as a matter of fact when a time machine gets invented, I'm going back in time and kicking your mom in the stomach when she was pregnant with you .
30t6p3b.gif

[/color]

This seems MAD shady, first off dude started off saying that some guy got him for his shoes and he only gave him the name "J" and then he reveals that "J" is messing with his girl, it was never about the shoes. Then "J' turns out to be "[color= rgb(255, 255, 255)]Jay Laguatan" I don't know, but that seems like a @@*$@%++ name and OP just pulled the name out of his %*%.
If that's the case, OP you truly have no life, you should  kill your self, as a matter of fact when a time machine gets invented, I'm going back in time and kicking your mom in the stomach when she was pregnant with you .
30t6p3b.gif

[/color]

Originally Posted by jplikejayz

wait a tic, if OP = J then why did OP want J's name?

If so, blown mind is. But if J is Op, why would he bring up smashing OP girl's and respond to OP on fb, if they,are the same person? Difficult this thought process is.

Back
Top Bottom