Who's this NTer (edited)

Thread is crazy
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by CaptinStabbin

Originally Posted by solemunchies

^That's the least of our concerns, imo. I have a feeling this'll all come down to pictures taken with handwritten signs w/ their names to confirm identities
laugh.gif

Aren't you Asian though? The hell outta here, wasn't asking for YOU to weigh in on the "Filipino's once again believing they are black and saying n___ " situation

Obviously this whole thread is shenanigans.

-The Juice

roll.gif

man this thread was too crazy...

^That's the least of our concerns, imo. I have a feeling this'll all come down to pictures taken with handwritten signs w/ their names to confirm identities
laugh.gif

Aren't you Asian though? The hell outta here, wasn't asking for YOU to weigh in on the "Filipino's once again believing they are black and saying n___ " situation

-The Juice

roll.gif

man this thread was too crazy...

I know I'm 30 pages late but anybody else notice that his girl carried most of that convo....You might have to talk to your girl instead of worrying about ol boy

I know I'm 30 pages late but anybody else notice that his girl carried most of that convo....You might have to talk to your girl instead of worrying about ol boy

laugh.gif

-The Juice
like its okay for any race/ethnicity to say it anyways.

laugh.gif

-The Juice

demonbasketball04 wrote:

C:\Documents and Settings\demonbasketball04\My Documents\My Pictures\ShakeMyHead.gif

this guy taking constant Ls with the pics 
roll.gif

edit nm i just read the other 2 pages... smh

demonbasketball04 wrote:

C:\Documents and Settings\demonbasketball04\My Documents\My Pictures\ShakeMyHead.gif

this guy taking constant Ls with the pics 
roll.gif

edit nm i just read the other 2 pages... smh

Originally Posted by superflyinchopstickninja

laugh.gif

-The Juice
exactly what i was gonna say, but weve already had a thread on that 
tired.gif

Originally Posted by superflyinchopstickninja

laugh.gif

-The Juice
exactly what i was gonna say, but weve already had a thread on that 
tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom