Who's this NTer (edited)

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
@ profile picture.

Originally Posted by Mo Greene

i dont know why the buy/sell section's still open. just shut it down. it does more harm than good.
if you do your research on the seller, its cool. hell i bought 3pairs of sneakers from nters in the past week. if it seems sketch either squash the agreement or send it as regular payment. then if stuff like this happens, youll be able to get your money back.

op, whats dude NT name?

Originally Posted by Mo Greene

i dont know why the buy/sell section's still open. just shut it down. it does more harm than good.
if you do your research on the seller, its cool. hell i bought 3pairs of sneakers from nters in the past week. if it seems sketch either squash the agreement or send it as regular payment. then if stuff like this happens, youll be able to get your money back.

op, whats dude NT name?

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

a lot of people are starting to pay as "gift" which means no help if scammed

it's because the mods don't allow you to charge buyers the 4% fees in sales on here, so sellers request the payment to be sent as a gift instead.
i havent sold nothin on here in a long time, but that is just turrible, how can the mods !%*@ block you out ur own $?

it's because the mods don't allow you to charge buyers the 4% fees in sales on here, so sellers request the payment to be sent as a gift instead.
i havent sold nothin on here in a long time, but that is just turrible, how can the mods !%*@ block you out ur own $?

Originally Posted by prymone

it's because it's against paypal's rules
in essence they're protecting you from losing your paypal acct

Originally Posted by doosta45

Mo Greene said:

op, whats dude NT name?

word. check my profile. I've gotten great deals and had great experiences on there. I always have guys leave me a comment that theyre satisfied after the deal goes down right.

unfortunately its $*$@%+%$ like this and gullible saps like OP that it gets a bad rap

Originally Posted by prymone

it's because it's against paypal's rules
in essence they're protecting you from losing your paypal acct

Originally Posted by doosta45

Mo Greene said:

op, whats dude NT name?

word. check my profile. I've gotten great deals and had great experiences on there. I always have guys leave me a comment that theyre satisfied after the deal goes down right.

unfortunately its $*$@%+%$ like this and gullible saps like OP that it gets a bad rap

Yall found his facebook and still nothing yall can find on him? someone friend him to get his info!! and op you still have not posted his NT name??? good luck.

Yall found his facebook and still nothing yall can find on him? someone friend him to get his info!! and op you still have not posted his NT name??? good luck.

You guys are so dumb for thinking that is really the guy's facebook
laugh.gif

You guys are so dumb for thinking that is really the guy's facebook
laugh.gif

real life...

thats not his FB ******s haha.

OP you needa give us more info than that.

email?
paypal name?

real life...

thats not his FB ******s haha.

OP you needa give us more info than that.

email?
paypal name?

Why are yall laughing and being so disrespectful. Thats whats wrong with this world... and its funny to you. Ignorant.

Why are yall laughing and being so disrespectful. Thats whats wrong with this world... and its funny to you. Ignorant.

Back
Top Bottom