Who's tried Salvia?

my roommate used 2 do that $@+! just go 2 ur local tobacco store im sure they'll have it

Yeah go to a smoke shop, most likely it'll be available. I tired 25X (I can't really remember) or it might've been 20, but if you hit it rightit's definetly worth trying Just make sure you have someone there with you that isn't on it. It'll feel like forever but most trips last like 15minutes...I think.

Originally Posted by we gettin kufi

Yeah go to a smoke shop, most likely it'll be available. I tired 25X (I can't really remember) or it might've been 20, but if you hit it right it's definetly worth trying Just make sure you have someone there with you that isn't on it. It'll feel like forever but most trips last like 15 minutes...I think.

Why should someone else be present?

For a heavy trip, you have to get like 45x.

I did 25x out of a water pipe, wasn't that serious.

Mixed it with some Afghan though, then it was fun.

Originally Posted by 651akathePaul

Haven't tried it, but from numerous people heard it was a bust.

Actually, I take this back...It was Absinthe I was thinking of not Salvia...Nevermind me.

yea i did it like 4 times over the summer..pretty wild @%%#. smoke it out of a bong or bowl but dont sprinkle it in a blunt..u can make a tinny if urdesperate. i forget the brand but the package had a butterfly on it. if its ur first time i suggest the 10x potency but if u want to spend the money forsomethin higher go ahead. it affects people differently but its nothin crazy like shrooms and only lasts 10-15 mins. overall tings mite get a lil trippy buttheres no paranioa like u get from ganj sometimes, i just had some uncontrollable laughter and some other feelings that i cant really explain but it was allgood...just relax n hit that @%%#..no worries

Haven't tried it, but from numerous people heard it was a bust.

Actually, I take this back...It was Absinthe I was thinking of not Salvia...Nevermind me.

haha! Thank you, Absinthe WAS a bust. And that sounds good jawn piece.

Originally Posted by lawinnn

Originally Posted by we gettin kufi

Yeah go to a smoke shop, most likely it'll be available. I tired 25X (I can't really remember) or it might've been 20, but if you hit it right it's definetly worth trying Just make sure you have someone there with you that isn't on it. It'll feel like forever but most trips last like 15 minutes...I think.

Why should someone else be present?

Just in case.

man, the only thing i put in my body is beer. a nice buzz (or blackout) is all i need, what i need to "trip" for.

I have, stuff is a trip, took a big zong rip of it. And imimdietely the room was turned upside down. It lasted for about 10 minutes. I def wasnt expecting itto do that to me since it was bought over the counter. I dont know why it isnt illegal.

Originally Posted by Malloy19

I have, stuff is a trip, took a big zong rip of it. And imimdietely the room was turned upside down. It lasted for about 10 minutes. I def wasnt expecting it to do that to me since it was bought over the counter. I dont know why it isnt illegal.
forreal, like i cant walk down the street smokin an L but i can openly smoke THIS stuff

my boy did when i was wit him..dude was actin as if he was in a video game in the street

it was entertaining
laugh.gif

first vid chick could get it. she may be jailbait but she can still get it.� 2nd vid is just
roll.gif

Originally Posted by potus2028

jawn piece, I know damn well you from Philly. Where can I get this from around here?
i bought mine from the jersey shore my man but u could hit up artifax in the roosevelt mall..im not 100% sure if they sell it but u could call inadvance. maybe wonderland on walnut st would have it to but i dunno..both these places sell bongs n !!%@ like that so you would figure they might

Back
Top Bottom