whos working on black friday? update howd it go?

I'm glad I don't work at Juicy Co. anymore. There was a nightmare.

With all these Best Buy ppl, where is the insiders info? Deals or something!?

I'm glad I don't work at Juicy Co. anymore. There was a nightmare.

With all these Best Buy ppl, where is the insiders info? Deals or something!?

It was a nightmare. Got there at 4 AM and as soon as we got in we got bombarded.

The lines stretched from the front of the store and made a u turn all the way to the back section.

6 straight hours of that madness.

It was a nightmare. Got there at 4 AM and as soon as we got in we got bombarded.

The lines stretched from the front of the store and made a u turn all the way to the back section.

6 straight hours of that madness.

just got off a 7 hour shift
30t6p3b.gif

sick.gif
sick.gif
these are some long %*% hours being posted in this thread yo....since I just started working at this new job my hours have just been too good.

but those 7 and 8 hour shift's are def coming up.
eek.gif

sick.gif
sick.gif
these are some long %*% hours being posted in this thread yo....since I just started working at this new job my hours have just been too good.

but those 7 and 8 hour shift's are def coming up.
eek.gif

I work at a grocery store its a ghost town considering how people was killing each other the day before thanksgivng

I work at a grocery store its a ghost town considering how people was killing each other the day before thanksgivng

Today at VS started out alright, probably because of the yucky weather in the morning. Around 1, the rush came through, but it wasn't anything too bizarre. I didn't realize I was so tired though until after my shift & I fell asleep on the train
30t6p3b.gif
. Damn near missed my stop.

Today at VS started out alright, probably because of the yucky weather in the morning. Around 1, the rush came through, but it wasn't anything too bizarre. I didn't realize I was so tired though until after my shift & I fell asleep on the train
30t6p3b.gif
. Damn near missed my stop.

Back
Top Bottom