Who's worse? Rafer Alston v. Kirk Hinrich?

Kirk
10ppg, 5apg, but on 33% shooting, 15% 3pt shooting on 32 mpg

rafer
8ppg, 5apg, but on 35% shooting, 22% 3pt shooting on 29 mpg

roll.gif

WELL LOOK AT CAREER AND YOU HAVE YOUR ANSWER.

LOOK I HATE KIRK AND HIS CONTRACT FOR DAYS BUT HES IN THE SECOND TIER OF PG'S NOT THE LAST TIER.

As much as I can't stand Kirk, he's better. You obviously want everyone to say Kirk's worse because you're a Knick fan, Bulls hater or both.

Originally Posted by gangsta207therevolution

WELL LOOK AT CAREER AND YOU HAVE YOUR ANSWER.

LOOK I HATE KIRK AND HIS CONTRACT FOR DAYS BUT HES IN THE SECOND TIER OF PG'S NOT THE LAST TIER.

i'm talking RIGHT NOW son. if i'm talking about career, shaq is still the best player in the L.

its not even close. alston is the worse starting PG in the NBA Kirk is off to a bad start which he needs to shake

Like I said before, it should be an illegal crime for Alston to shoot the basketball. I haven't seen Kirky played that much this season so I can't saythe same for him but I'll give him the benefit of the doubt.

Rafer on the other hand, please for the love of God...

Originally Posted by durty pancakes

Like I said before, it should be an illegal crime for Alston to shoot the basketball. I haven't seen Kirky played that much this season so I can't say the same for him but I'll give him the benefit of the doubt.

Rafer on the other hand, please for the love of God...

on the real, NOBODY is as bad as rafer.

but kirk aint that much better. rafer may be on the last tier, kirk is on the next-to-last tier

ok rafers having a bad year but yall got short memories i remember a time where yall was meat ridin him when he played for the heat and he has been near thetop in 3 point shooting b4

* > Rafer

Terrible decision maker.

If everything else is equally terrible when comparing Rafer to someone else, whoever that other person is will be a better decision maker than Rafer, so theother person will always get the edge.

Well kirk can play at the nba level and be decent, he's just off to a bad start this season. Rafer just straight up sucks.

rafer the rat no doubt. horrible shooter, never seen anyone miss so many wide open shots

I'd take Kirk before Rafer, but they both have horrible shot selection IMO....

And I think the worst starting pg is Acie Law (at least so far this season)

Back
Top Bottom