Who's your favorite Kobe ? Number 8 or Number 24

IMO I lean more towards Kobe in the 8 jersey. Even though he lead a team to two chips in 24 I'm more of a fan on the number 8 Kobe between contracts when he was wearing Jordans and dunking on kg in the chrome 8s Lls. Let's discuss

When I think of Kobe, I think of #8, the mini fro and his Adidas shoes. Elevation, KB8 I and II, The Kobe. I think about the championships he won in the Adidas and the memories. I had the white 8 jersey and wanted the purple so bad as a kid. I was tight when he changed to #24 talking about a fresh start and BS. I also didn't like his Nike line. Only was a fan of the 2K4, IX and X.

View media item 1868758View media item 1868759View media item 1868760

Never was a fan of Kobe. Disliked his arrogance and immaturity while wearing #8 and couldn't stand his abrasive and obsessiveness to chase Jordan when he changed to #24.

If I'm judging from a basketball perspective, I'd have to say it was a lot more entertaining to watch Kobe while wearing #8. Those 00's Lakers with Shaq were something special. Watching the #24 Kobe win with Gasol and Bynum was really boring in my opinion.

Last edited:
I love both versions for who they are...

But I'll always remember #24..

What a technician... The footwork, the mid range game, the countless game winners... :pimp:

bryant-81.jpg

Last edited:
Never was a fan of Kobe. Disliked his arrogance and immaturity while wearing #8 and couldn't stand his abrasive and obsessiveness to chase Jordan when he changed to #24.

If I'm judging from a basketball perspective, I'd have to say it was a lot more entertaining to watch Kobe while wearing #8. Those 00's Lakers with Shaq were something special. Watching the #24 Kobe win with Gasol and Bynum was really boring in my opinion.

The maturity and leadership he gained from 8 to 24 was special within itself.

Back
Top Bottom