Who's your favorite NTer? Vol. Mini swag list

No order. CWrite, FOG, properenglish, DC, Anton, sol, Club, Diego, WISE, rashi, its that dude, mondaynightraw. All the trolls. All the sarcastic %#@%*%%*. The /b/ros. $!+! it, everyone. I pass so much time here
laugh.gif

No order. CWrite, FOG, properenglish, DC, Anton, sol, Club, Diego, WISE, rashi, its that dude, mondaynightraw. All the trolls. All the sarcastic %#@%*%%*. The /b/ros. $!+! it, everyone. I pass so much time here
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by James Earl Zones

laugh.gif

happy.gif

FINALLY!!!

laugh.gif

happy.gif

FINALLY!!!

OGbobbyjohnson gets a giggle out of me like 98% of the time.

Dirty always brings such a rational, levelheaded approach to conversations and I like that.

Anyone who can have a rational discussion about religion/lack thereof without kicking up a huge tantrum. 

Ashleythetall cause she gave me the best christmas gift ever for NT secret santa!

OGbobbyjohnson gets a giggle out of me like 98% of the time.

Dirty always brings such a rational, levelheaded approach to conversations and I like that.

Anyone who can have a rational discussion about religion/lack thereof without kicking up a huge tantrum. 

Ashleythetall cause she gave me the best christmas gift ever for NT secret santa!

Originally Posted by Diego

At first I was a little sad cause nobody said my name but then I saw several people mentioned Club and that's when I realized this is a troll thread.

Originally Posted by Diego

At first I was a little sad cause nobody said my name but then I saw several people mentioned Club and that's when I realized this is a troll thread.

laugh.gif
<3

laugh.gif
<3

Originally Posted by iYen

Meth,  Fog, dmvbatman, anton, dame theory, most people in the anime/thread(2sappy, briann, etc) and the dude that made the no ma'am thread.

Edit: I forgot da dude ninjahood.
Edit#2: Who remembers that mod named Manglor? That dudes on my swaglist also. Same with memphisboi5. Everytime I read his posts I'm thinking to myself how is this dude a mod?
laugh.gif
You would think he'd be condascending or at least have some sense of authority in some of his posts but I've never seen him overstep his power.
pimp.gif
real recognize real.

Originally Posted by iYen

Meth,  Fog, dmvbatman, anton, dame theory, most people in the anime/thread(2sappy, briann, etc) and the dude that made the no ma'am thread.

Edit: I forgot da dude ninjahood.
Edit#2: Who remembers that mod named Manglor? That dudes on my swaglist also. Same with memphisboi5. Everytime I read his posts I'm thinking to myself how is this dude a mod?
laugh.gif
You would think he'd be condascending or at least have some sense of authority in some of his posts but I've never seen him overstep his power.
pimp.gif
real recognize real.

No order. CWrite, FOG, properenglish, DC, Anton, sol, Club, Diego, WISE, rashi, its that dude, mondaynightraw. All the trolls. All the sarcastic #*%%$@!$. The /b/ros. %%#$ it, everyone. I pass so much time here
laugh.gif

It's in order for me bro, it's in order for me.

No order. CWrite, FOG, properenglish, DC, Anton, sol, Club, Diego, WISE, rashi, its that dude, mondaynightraw. All the trolls. All the sarcastic #*%%$@!$. The /b/ros. %%#$ it, everyone. I pass so much time here
laugh.gif

It's in order for me bro, it's in order for me.

Back
Top Bottom