Who's your favorite NTer? Vol. Mini swag list

Originally Posted by damnitzdom

tumblr_lmr97huXmw1qdf8m4.gif

henz<3
eek.gif

But forreal I always laugh at eashawty and ogbobbyjohnsons posts. Manglor was the coolest mod imo, don't know what happened to him
nerd.gif
. My Heat fam on S&T are all cool as hell and GRyPR33 stay coming through in the Latina thread.
pimp.gif

But forreal I always laugh at eashawty and ogbobbyjohnsons posts. Manglor was the coolest mod imo, don't know what happened to him
nerd.gif
. My Heat fam on S&T are all cool as hell and GRyPR33 stay coming through in the Latina thread.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by scshift

j11v2h.jpg

pimp.gif
roll.gif

it wasnt even that one, fambs!

he threw the shades on it... had them coming down on shaq

had me DYING!!

sidenote: he needs to make one of that legendary shawn kemp dunk when he pointed at him...

pimp.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Originally Posted by Rolaholic

nerd.gif
pimp.gif

yep yep...

and the guy i knicks fresh knicks... or however you say it... seems like a pretty chill guy...

like, i would see him in the club pullin *@#+*$% by swag and swag alone...

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by scshift

j11v2h.jpg

pimp.gif
roll.gif

it wasnt even that one, fambs!

he threw the shades on it... had them coming down on shaq

had me DYING!!

sidenote: he needs to make one of that legendary shawn kemp dunk when he pointed at him...

pimp.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Originally Posted by Rolaholic

nerd.gif
pimp.gif

yep yep...

and the guy i knicks fresh knicks... or however you say it... seems like a pretty chill guy...

like, i would see him in the club pullin *@#+*$% by swag and swag alone...

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

elpablo21, only because i've asked him to make a couple gifs and he's come through each and every time.

As of late, Ruxxx. His posts always make me chuckle. He's real lowkey with it.

elpablo21, only because i've asked him to make a couple gifs and he's come through each and every time.

As of late, Ruxxx. His posts always make me chuckle. He's real lowkey with it.

Back
Top Bottom