Who's your favorite NTer? Vol. Mini swag list

Henz,knocks fresh, and trueblue3 from bball.......and ksteezy,t21d,and crisone for being members of the "scrubs squad" (hospital employees ) lmao

Originally Posted by mondaynightraw

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Originally Posted by IMASOLEMAN18

all the wimin <3

Erika>>>>

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
nope bana>>>> if i could steal her from moon, boy would i

a women who loves manchester united>>>>>>>>>>>>

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

0cks

pimp.gif

minus well...

Boost
true3blue
HEH

VIIHeaven

MondayNightRaw

DoubleJs

Gunna

Kingtre

Robby

Malta

IgnantBliss

NobleKane

raptors29

franchise3

Purple Face

SHUGES

MilitaryIV

Rell

HTTB

Anton

May0r

Face82

Time

Pookie

eashawty

Toast

Blackmag

eNPHAN

L2L

RavageBx

... & many more
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

0cks

pimp.gif

minus well...

Boost
true3blue
HEH

VIIHeaven

MondayNightRaw

DoubleJs

Gunna

Kingtre

Robby

Malta

IgnantBliss

NobleKane

raptors29

franchise3

Purple Face

SHUGES

MilitaryIV

Rell

HTTB

Anton

May0r

Face82

Time

Pookie

eashawty

Toast

Blackmag

eNPHAN

L2L

RavageBx

... & many more
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by CWrite78

When it comes to serious topics, I take what ninjahood says with a grain of salt. He needs to stick to his ninja turtle/friends metaphors.
I wonder if his parents feel like failures for raising such an ignorant kid. Think moms opens his closet sized room and shakes her head when she sees Porsche money worth of sneakers and his bum $+% still living at home? That'd make me more embarrassed than what sex my child is %+%*%+@.

I just inducted cwrite into my swaglist for this post.
Strong ether...

When it comes to serious topics, I take what ninjahood says with a grain of salt. He needs to stick to his ninja turtle/friends metaphors.
I wonder if his parents feel like failures for raising such an ignorant kid. Think moms opens his closet sized room and shakes her head when she sees Porsche money worth of sneakers and his bum $+% still living at home? That'd make me more embarrassed than what sex my child is %+%*%+@.

Strong ether...

Originally Posted by iYen

Strong ether...
+1

He ODed
laugh.gif
but somebody had to say it....smh
ohwell.gif

Strong ether...
+1

He ODed
laugh.gif
ohwell.gif

What up

Cwrite
James Earl Zones
mpls
JRS
HAM CITY
Military
wcghost

I know I'm missing a bunch but
pimp.gif

What up

Cwrite
James Earl Zones
mpls
JRS
HAM CITY
Military
wcghost

I know I'm missing a bunch but
pimp.gif

Strong ether...
+1

He ODed
laugh.gif
ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif
I can't even be mad at the hood.  Whenever i get a chance to hang out with the homies from ny/caribbean, this is typically what it's like. 

Strong ether...
+1

He ODed
laugh.gif
ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif
I can't even be mad at the hood.  Whenever i get a chance to hang out with the homies from ny/caribbean, this is typically what it's like. 

Back
Top Bottom