Whts good with waynes money.

Originally Posted by IRAPTHOUGH

Like...seriously disappear...all his verses jus magically turn 2 instrumentals and I never have to see or hear about this dude again.
roll.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

MAN I wish my name "WUCK FEEZY" had never got banned!

Originally Posted by goldNboi7

I wish he would just go away...

Like...seriously disappear...all his verses jus magically turn 2 instrumentals and I never have to see or hear about this dude again.

4 real.
Why? What did he do to you???

The wonderful thing about music is that you dont have to listen.

^He's horrible and he's on everything so its damn hard 2 avoid dude...I hate his voice (n'ga sound like Freeway bein strangled), he can't flow4 #!%@, his verses be nonsense...this blade- *** n'ga can't even stay on topic 4 more than 2 bars...and everybody always on his **** like he the bestthing since *******...its his fans make me detest dude even more.

But out of everyone here that said some similar #!%@, why try 2 come at MY neck? You on the Cash Money payroll or sum #!%@? If so, no wonder you mad cuz theyknown 4 not cuttin checks...neway. The wonderful thing about Yuku is you can ignore posts...but never mind me, pop in ya Lilweezyanavelli vol. 2 mixtape and gobout ya biz, fam.

Originally Posted by 703 Hwy

Wayne is comfortable, he aint broke and neither is he up there with Jay and Diddy

he just did a show in my city and i know the promoter. he got 100g's. he's iight. eff what you heard.

Back
Top Bottom