Why Ain’t Y’all Tell Me Fousey was in Madea’s Halloween

Flipping through the channels and see Tyler Perry’s Boo! A Madea Halloween is on and ya boy Fousey was showcasing hardcore. Boy out here making major moves.
1582426081288.jpeg

Flipping through the channels and came across a Halloween movie in February? You can just admit you decided to watch a Madea movie :lol:
So I’ll be real, my wife put it on because neither of us have ever seen a Madea movie and we wanted to see how bad it was. We watched about ten minutes before moving on to something else. But this dude Fousey is making some real gains man. My guy is at the peak of Atlanta’s finest filmmaking pretending to be a college kid. You can’t beat that. NT’s finest, second only to ninjahood.

So I’ll be real, my wife put it on because neither of us have ever seen a Madea movie and we wanted to see how bad it was. We watched about ten minutes before moving on to something else. But this dude Fousey is making some real gains man. My guy is at the peak of Atlanta’s finest filmmaking pretending to be a college kid. You can’t beat that. NT’s finest, second only to ninjahood.

1. Did he have a prominent role in the movie? Decent amount of lines?

2. How is ninja first? What is that metric based upon?

1. Why lie?

2. GOHD

You have a wife and you made this thread.

Never understood the fascination and fandom NT has for dude.

Bruh the highlight of the dude’s life is being in a crappy tyler perry movie. That’s pretty damn big time man. I don’t see Ben baller out here making moves like that. Or crux or wale. Fousey got all these fools beat. Only ninjahood got more cred and notoriety.

Oh so you’re just being sarcastic about Fousey and ninja doing it. This thread is now funnier to me :lol:

I don’t think I ever seen a dude refuse to be busted so hard...

my guy is doing everything humanly available to become everything god didn’t make him.

I’m sure if he just was a average joe not trying to be famous chasing the lights he would be content in his own shoes and would have made a nice life for himself.....

Instead he’s being ran through by the industry and all the psychological pitfalls that come with it.

remind me of mickey rourke or bruce jenner but like at the z list level

lol its wraps on him being famous now. For 1, he's not that talented. 2, the internet never forgets. All that footage of him wild'n like he was on the spices. Plus him being the originator of the Fyre Festival scam with the Drake debacle lmaoooo.

Back
Top Bottom