Why all the love for the Penny 1/2 cents and no love for Jordan Spiz'ikes?

I'm curious as to why there is so much love for the Nike Penny 1/2 cents(Hybrid of all Nike Penny 1,2,3 and 4) and why all the hate on the JordanSpiz'ikes(Hybrid of the Jordan III,IV,V,VI)?

Originally Posted by Barack 0drama

Because the 1/2 Cent is actually well-done and flows together.
word . spiz'ikes look like fake hybrids to me

i asked this exact question yesterday. 1/2 cents are just as bad as spizikes in my opinion. don't like neither.

I don't hate the Spizikes...it's a real dope idea on paper but it just wasn't executed as well as it could have...the 1/2 Cents on the other weredone very nicely...can't wait for mine...should be here tomorrow.

Originally Posted by Koopa2410

i asked this exact question yesterday. 1/2 cents are just as bad as spizikes in my opinion. don't like neither.

I think the 1st two colors of the Spiz'ikes were clean but i'm not feeling the 1st color of the 1/2 cents. The Black 1/2 cents I scene where too plaintoo...

The 1st colorway of the Spiz'ikes were hyped also.

But then they dropped them in tons of dumb colorways. If the same thing is done with the 1/2 cent, people will turn on them also.

I don't think the Spiz'ike's are that bad, but the 1/2 cent's were nicely orchestrated.I'll be picking mine up 2morrow for $130.

I dunno I happen to Like both...... However the 1/2 Cent Design-Wise, aleast to me, happens to flows well and is more ascetically pleasing

I guess I'm different, I like the Spiz'ikes (some colors) own the cement and cool greys, but I do not like the 1/2 cents. Especially for $190.

I wanna see the 1/2cent in person.

i like the 1/2s better than spizikes because spikes could've been done a lot better...you have all the best jordans put in one shoe=failure?

Back
Top Bottom