Why all the love for the Penny 1/2 cents and no love for Jordan Spiz'ikes?

1/2 cents are pretty clean. i dig em better than the spiz'ikes, and im a JB guy! never really liked the spiz'ikes.

Originally Posted by blco02

The 1st colorway of the Spiz'ikes were hyped also.

But then they dropped them in tons of dumb colorways. If the same thing is done with the 1/2 cent, people will turn on them also.
i copped the first pair of spiz'ikes because i think they are hot.
it should have stopped after the true blues

spizikes are hybrids and pennys are fusions. idk if they can be compared shoe wise. like a jordan versus and Air Max.

the half cents are coming out in 3 more colorways that i've seen.
black silver triple black and black green spark

more will probably follow but lets see if the opinion changes.

i like the spiz'ikes, i dunt care what anyone says. i was never a fan of penny's sig line. but the 1/2 cent is straight crack. difference is i wouldcop the spiz'ikes for 175 but i wouldnt cop the 1/2 cent for 190. i think a lot of jordan heads are jus super anal towards OG this and OG that (dunt get mewrong, OG is the way to go, but it doesnt mean that there isnt room for suttin new and different.) idk too many penny fans, but the ones i did talk to duntseem so anal over the OGness of the penny's. maybe thas why the 1/2 cent has so much love. i could be wrong tho.

Originally Posted by Barack 0drama

Because the 1/2 Cent is actually well-done and flows together.

spizikes (and 6rings and dubz for that matter) look more like they just take parts of different shoes, cut them out and stick them together, one part does notflow into the part right next to it at all, they all look so busy and chaotic. The half cent is much smoother looking, it doesnt look as "forced"together. Maybe a part of that is there are fewer shoes being put together so they dont have to try so hard to get all kinds of different pieces stucktogether.

another reason i might like the half cents more is that i am not as into the penny line as i am into jordans. maybe the fact that i am so familiar with thedifferent jordan designs makes me dislike the spizikes more, in a lot of ways they feel like a knock off to me.

either way, I like the half cents and Ive never liked the spizikes.

Barack 0drama wrote:
Because the 1/2 Cent is actually well-done and flows together.
Agreed. I think the 1/2 cent has the help of the foamposite. That material helps the shoe have more of a seamless, or stitch less, look.

dubs made a bad name for anything of that sort. i think if spizikes were the only ones out and no dubs/ fusions came out they would be alright.

Cause Spiz'ikes are made by Jordan Brand. Most shoes besides signature shoes that they've made have been absolutely terrible.

Gotta say I like both, spizikes get alot of hate cause many didnt get or couldn't get(without spending $) the first couple pairs, some of the colorwaysthey dropped in em were gross..

im guessing by design... 1/2 cent cw kept it simple unlike the spizikes which has crazy cw all in 1 shoes! some spizikes looks decent but still, i would onlyget sig j's instead of anything else.. that's just my preference.

I like the Spiz ikes. That might get met some hate my direction. But the AFJs are getting out of hand.

the 1/2 cents are ok. They would be alot better if they use the photoshoped pic a nt memeber made. But that shoe seems to go together the spizike not so much

Back
Top Bottom