Why are African-American females "jealous" of interracial relationships?

Originally Posted by Nike Star Jay

Originally Posted by QueenCitySneakerQueen

You act like it's against the law to be a hypocrite they could have taught me anything
How dumb would your parents look preaching to you about how wrong interracial dating is when they're in an interracial relationship.
There are such things as bad parents duh
laugh.gif

My step mom is mixed and she HATES white people with a passion but she's mixed
eyes.gif

You act like it's against the law to be a hypocrite they could have taught me anything
How dumb would your parents look preaching to you about how wrong interracial dating is when they're in an interracial relationship.
laugh.gif

eyes.gif

im half greek, and i wouldn't say i HATE white people, per say
i'm just not the biggest fan.

(shout out to the white peoples i DO *** with....)

a lot of times, mixed people get to see white people from two perspectives, one that their darker skinned counterparts cannot see...

i've had some pretty ridiculous things said to me and about me by white people throughout the years

be it confusing me for a non-white and letting their lip go too freely

to complimenting me on my "beautiful skin tone" and how they "wish they had the same skin" so they "wouldnt have to tan" etc.

especially if they live a dual life, much like i did growing up, living with my mom in the hood, then visiting my father every two weeks in mansions and suburbs...

it was weird as hell, actually...

honestly, i was always uneasy around white people....and i really don't remember why.....i just always remember being uneasy or feeling like i was out of place in these settings...

i dunno, maybe it just felt like the hood was a lot more accepting than the suburbs.....

*kanye shrugs*

Originally Posted by eNPHAN

laugh.gif

eyes.gif

im half greek, and i wouldn't say i HATE white people, per say
i'm just not the biggest fan.

(shout out to the white peoples i DO *** with....)

If you don't mind me asking what's your reason(s)?

lol @ my edited post.

partially answered up there...

off top, if you're white and you don't acknowledge white privilege,

i can't kick it with you.....i don't wanna get to know you...

but past that...

i dunno...

in my experience, and please do not let my experiences alienate or upset anyone, these are just my personal, unedited experiences,

GENERALLY

i never really got along with white kids....

i mean, on a basic level, it was all good...we played...we hung out (dad's friend's kids)

but it wasnt like i was hitting them up outside of every other weekend when my dad would take me around

we didn't have much in common...music, clothing, choice of women, choice of hobby, etc.

most of them were spoiled little %!**+%!

i always felt like i was being singled out because i was the one person in the entire house party full of people that had anything other than white in their blood...

people staring, etc.

take this doozy....

im at my pop's crib in mexico, he retired and moved down there.

granted, i look more hispanic than anything else, but still

my dad's friend comes in the house, and he goes "oh, slacking off on the job?" then spoke to me in spanish

my pops comes down like "what're you talking about? this is my son"

he aint even really apologize.....lol

i mean, don't get me wrong...

im cool with madd white people, i'm not uncomfortable around LARGE numbers of white people now, with a more mature mindset and less prejudice and stereotype....

i can just relate to being mixed (VERY fairskinned, "straight" hair, etc.) and having a general dislike of white people....as ******ed as it sounds.

honestly, typing this all out made me realize the mindset of a racist....

the difference in me is, i take each person off their own merit, not their race...

once you show me what you're made of, then i make my judgements....

some people never realize there is a difference and a line between general and individual....

i identified that a looooooooooooooong time ago.....before i was in middle school, actually.

like, everyone commented on my skin tone

i'd get riffed in the hood for being a $*$*%%!# or chinese, but i was still accepted and loved...

whereas

in the suburbs, i'd get offhand, slighted "compliments" when i knew they really thought less of me than everyone else standing around....

Originally Posted by eNPHAN

like, everyone commented on my skin tone

i'd get riffed in the hood for being a $*$*%%!# or chinese, but i was still accepted and loved...

whereas

in the suburbs, i'd get offhand, slighted "compliments" when i knew they really thought less of me than everyone else standing around....
QFT real talk

Originally Posted by CWrite78

Originally Posted by Me4u2Night

Hmmmm I'm African American and Caucasian mainly African American and I've never been jealous of interracial relationships.

Maybe cause you're the child of an interracial relationship.

That or my parents taught me no such thing as black, white, blue, purple blah blah blah

what else would they teach you without coming off as hypocritical?

You act like it's against the law to be a hypocrite they could have taught me anything but what they taught me is why I don't see different races

you basically agreed to the SAME statement a few pages before what i said (i realized i repeated it myself after i went through the whole thread, i apologize for that) and now you come and try to be a smart +%% with me. who said anything about it being against the law? you just can't see why the statement you said was stupid when your own parents are an interracial couple.

Originally Posted by Me4u2Night

Hmmmm I'm African American and Caucasian mainly African American and I've never been jealous of interracial relationships.

Maybe cause you're the child of an interracial relationship.

That or my parents taught me no such thing as black, white, blue, purple blah blah blah

what else would they teach you without coming off as hypocritical?

You act like it's against the law to be a hypocrite they could have taught me anything but what they taught me is why I don't see different races

you basically agreed to the SAME statement a few pages before what i said (i realized i repeated it myself after i went through the whole thread, i apologize for that) and now you come and try to be a smart +%% with me. who said anything about it being against the law? you just can't see why the statement you said was stupid when your own parents are an interracial couple.
Like I said there are bad parents so my statement was far from stupid

Example: My stepmom is mixed and hates white people more than likely her kids will grow up and hate white people because that is what she is teaching them

It's wild... My shorty is el salvadirian and I'm black... We get stares but I don't give a u know.. Black chicks are the funniest tho'... My pipe game has always been diversified so it's nothing new to me....

Originally Posted by KanyeBreast

Originally Posted by starzinoureyes

Originally Posted by ChampionEdition

Women are women. black, white, japanese, chinese, mexican, guatemalan, puerto rican, dominican, russian, australian... they are all the same.
Black women are not special. White women are not special. any of you %*!%$!@ are not special.
you all bleed for 5 days and dont die. you all make u turns in the middle of the street. you all complain about the same *@%@.
you all will get down on your knees and suck the %$*% of someone you "like" WRONG
you all give up the %+%*@ when a guy says i love you. WRONG
you all fall for the same tricks. WRONG
you all fall for the same lines. WRONG
you all cry at the same movies. WRONG (for the record, the notebook F'ING SUCKED)
you all go nuts over the same shoes and purses. WRONG
you all are the same. WRONG
just a lil melanin variations.

i'll give you an A for effort, though. just so all your hard work doesn't go in vain, of course.
i get the gist of your post, in all honesty. just the afore mentioned was a little much & way too general.
y are you lying to yourself? so you don't get down on your knees for your boyfriend?
indifferent.gif
  If not some other broad definetly is .....stop putting yourself on a pedastal...everything dude listed is true
he obviously said get down on your knees for someone you like. i've come across a lot of people that i have liked, but my mouth isn't going anywhere near their pinga until i'm certain it's someone i can see myself being with long term. (perks for being a srs bf)

that whole "voice of reason" spiel that you're trying to pull is not cutting it. you've got yourself a peen in between those legs, so as far as your opinion on "[what] everything dude listed [was] true" is null & void. you know nothing about what women think. 

& if by putting myself on a pedastal = having a little more respect for myself, then so be it. the weather shooo is nice up here
laugh.gif

pimp.gif

I'm convinced after reading the 1st two pgs that a large majortity of the people responding don't even know and African-American WOMEN(not to be confused with girls).

ABC recently had a special on why so many successful black women are single, in which they stated the 51% of Black Men in America are either unemployed, didn't graduate high school or incarcerated. Couple that with the fact that black women out number black men 4 to 1 and you begin to see that for a black women who is interested in dating with in her race, the choices are very slim. So when they see a brotha dating a woman of another race they tend to get upset.

am a spanish dude and i have no problem with black chicks matter fact my ex was black am gussing just in genreal its the type of girl you mess with down here its common to see that really

Originally Posted by Murkn3m

am a spanish dude and i have no problem with black chicks matter fact my ex was black am gussing just in genreal its the type of girl you mess with down here its common to see that really

Stay in school man.

When black girls try to holla at me they be like " do you like black girls"

i dont know its hard to say because if your on your game some black girls be like "that white boi cute and know how to dress"
And i have noticed that the black girls with the paull wall esq white guys are alot of the time really really hot , sexy red bone ,and yellow bone girls.
The only down fall is having the black guys hate on you cuz your white bagging a hot black chick he would never have a chance with . They be like
" he dont got it where it counts , and ohhh he must have money "

but on the wack white girl subject
i got a homeboy who is Blk , and PR from NYC , but he stays in dallas by me now , dude has the biggest grenade of a baby mama with 2 kids , but
she stay breaking him off bred and doing what ever he wants her to do in the bedroom . But when we in the streets of NY and Texas he be getting some
fly Black girls and yet he still go back to that thing
sick.gif

Originally Posted by RiverXBear

When black girls try to holla at me they be like " do you like black girls"

i dont know its hard to say because if your on your game some black girls be like "that white boi cute and know how to dress"
And i have noticed that the black girls with the paull wall esq white guys are alot of the time really really hot , sexy red bone ,and yellow bone girls.
The only down fall is having the black guys hate on you cuz your white bagging a hot black chick he would never have a chance with . They be like
" he dont got it where it counts , and ohhh he must have money "

but on the wack white girl subject
i got a homeboy who is Blk , and PR from NYC , but he stays in dallas by me now , dude has the biggest grenade of a baby mama with 2 kids , but
she stay breaking him off bred and doing what ever he wants her to do in the bedroom . But when we in the streets of NY and Texas he be getting some
fly Black girls and yet he still go back to that thing
sick.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Yes I do know you are being serious.

smh.gif

indifferent.gif

Alota the problems people have with white people here is an American thing.

When I first came to the US in 99 me n 8 white male friends and 1 black friend went to all the PAL centers in Philly to play basketball alot of them were in all black neighborhoods all but 1 in fact.

So we walk in and ya talkin 60 black kids and us alot of my friends felt real uncomfy, for me I was there to play ball but we did get alotta mean mug looks and if our ball went over by them it wasnt comin back till we went n got it.Im sure alot of the kids if not all were thinkin wat these whiteboys doin in our gym.

Then the strangest thing happened the cop who ran the centre got everyone together and said hey guys these boys have come all the way from England to come play ball here in Philly against u guys with that we got bumrushed with love pounds hugs mad questions about England n how we like it in Philly I mean the second they knew we wasnt American it was all love.

I went back several times and everytime I balled there wether id been away 6 -8 months it was always love like id been ballin there all my life.

It was sad to see when we played at an all white PAL centre n told the kids wed played in certain areas n they looked down on us sayin why u go there its a bad place u wanna stay away from those people wed never go there ever,I was ashamed no wonder the Black kids looked at us and treated us like they did if this is how the average white american teen acts towards them.

In San Diego the place I stayed was 79% white population but all I saw was Mexicans it was like they never mixed and on a number of trips to NY I see that most White people not all are stuck up telling me I cant go here n there because ill get robbed mugged killed when all my friends live in so called bad areas and project houseing ive never experienced any violence towards me in 25 trips to NY.

How things are in America is not how things are around the world u guys have such segragation still there is alot of racism around the world but it seems in America its magnified.

Peace
Scottie

I understand where they comin from cause I don't like seeing black girls with white dudes even though I'ma mixed ++++$ myself

life is just a contradiction

Originally Posted by B Smooth 202

I understand where they comin from cause I don't like seeing black girls with white dudes even though I'ma mixed ++++$ myself

life is just a contradiction

Alot of people feel the same way that you do...

I get mean mugs all the time...

Dudes be hatin for no reason...

I'm used to it tho...

Originally Posted by Quincy Powell

Another thread +!%%$%$+ on black women.

Am I the only black male not interested in white women?
I'm not going to front, I seen a few sexy ones. But I will maintain that most of them are so plain to me. No flavor.

...I guess since I'm Nigerian-American, a lot of people assume I am automatically drawn to White Women. *Kanye Shrug*. I'll stick w/ my sister's, jet black to the dirty red bones
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom