Why are cigarette smokers so willing to give cigarettes to strangers?

I'm not sure how it is in you all's respective cities, but i've seen %@$# hit the fan off the strength of a denied cigarette. I'm not talking about those who charge or those wit low packs trying to make it stretch, i'm talking about them situations where a dude just flatout says no and you both stand there looking at each other with the stone face. For some reason it strikes a nerve among the smoking crowd.

I always thought that they hated themselves for still smoking so maybe by offering them up that they'd convince themselves that they're not TOO alone.

that and they know what an addiction looks/feels like. 

I hand em out like crazy because:
A) I only smoke when I drink, so I'd like to get rid of them before I get home
B) Peeps never think twice to hook me up with some when I don't have any at the bars/club
Smokers Karma I guess.

same here

I'm not sure how it is in you all's respective cities, but i've seen %@$# hit the fan off the strength of a denied cigarette. I'm not talking about those who charge or those wit low packs trying to make it stretch, i'm talking about them situations where a dude just flatout says no and you both stand there looking at each other with the stone face. For some reason it strikes a nerve among the smoking crowd.

ive actually never seen someone say no :lol:

Glad never got into smoking, but I know people that do, Ive hit a cig like 2 times in my 23 years. Smokers are fairly kind with there cigs though...

I agree Newport is a black person choice lol

I remember at my old job, I would always go outside with this bad chick who smoked even though I didn't. One day she asks me if I wanted to ride with her to go get some because she was out. We get outside and there is this dude from our job out there smoking. She asks him if she can bum one off him, and dude hit her with the
indifferent.gif
 and was like do you know how much these things cost?

She was talking about it for like 20 minutes how upset she was, on the outside I was like yeah I know right, but on the inside I was like
roll.gif
 (Denzel Gif)

Last edited:
it either "nahh man this is my last one" or "yeah of course" just depends on who you ask
I guess its just the common fact you both smoke

Im black and cant stand menthol

parliament full flavors>

haven't bought a pack in 5 weeks but ill bum 1 or 2 a week and I'm honestly feeling a lot better picked up the habit wayyy to early

Last edited:
I always offer 2 kool's and offer to light it right then and there. Cats act as if they won the lotto :lol:

I always offer 2 kool's and offer to light it right then and there. Cats act as if they won the lotto :lol:
:lol: they are this one cat at this bar I go to regularly that bums cigarettes off me every time and he acts so grateful. Every time I give him one he buys me a shot :lol: he could buy a pack for the price of 1 shot but I'm not complaining.

people complain about cigarette prices...

I wish I could buy a pack of joints for $12

mean.gif
Newports $4.50 here where Im at. I think carton is like $35-$40 or something

But to answer OP question. Misery loves company.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom