Why are girls heartless? (Girl Problem)

I give this girl everything..i bend over backwards all the time for this girl.. I know sometimes a @##!, but thats only once every blue moon..i treated herwith mad respect.. but she is so caught up on being jealous of my best friend, which is a girl.. that ive known for 8years.. who is dating my male bestfriend for 10years.. for 4 years... we fight and argue over her..all the time.. we fight all the time now, over dumb stuff..because she is sometimesrude and immature..i feel like she takes everything i do for her, for granted.....and then she texts me saying she needs a break from me for a littlewhile..
mad.gif
mad.gif
ohwell.gif
tired.gif

Originally Posted by youngwill500

I give this girl everything..i bend over backwards all the time for this girl.. I know sometimes a @##!, but thats only once every blue moon..i treated her with mad respect.. but she is so caught up on being jealous of my best friend, which is a girl.. that ive known for 8years.. who is dating my male best friend for 10years.. for 4 years... we fight and argue over her..all the time.. we fight all the time now, over dumb stuff..because she is sometimes rude and immature..i feel like she takes everything i do for her, for granted.....and then she texts me saying she needs a break from me for a little while..
mad.gif
mad.gif
ohwell.gif
tired.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Stopped reading right there, get a back bone.[/color]
indifferent.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]edit: I actually read this post, START SAYING NO!!!![/color]
smh.gif

Yeah, for starters you can't give YOUR ALL from the start, she's gotta work to get to that point, and you do have to have a backbone and not doeverything she wants (a relationship is a 2 way street).

If she doesn't put forth the same effort you do in the relationship, then she either does not have the same strong feelings for you, or is simple selfish.You don't want to be with someone who is either to begin with.

I';m guessing you two are young as well.

EDIT:As for your close friend being a woman, she needs to be able to put that aside and trust you, all of my friends are females and pretty hot, but Idon't give my girl a reason to feel insecure or jealous over them. She needs to be able to trust you.

Have you tried looking at it from her perspective? Just a thought. Not saying your in the wrong.

Originally Posted by DrJDoc26

Have you tried looking at it from her perspective? Just a thought. Not saying your in the wrong.
Dude, if she had a male best friend.. who was dating her female bestfriend for 3 + years.. i wouldnt have a problem..

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

Yeah, for starters you can't give YOUR ALL from the start, she's gotta work to get to that point, and you do have to have a backbone and not do everything she wants (a relationship is a 2 way street).

If she doesn't put forth the same effort you do in the relationship, then she either does not have the same strong feelings for you, or is simple selfish. You don't want to be with someone who is either to begin with.
def the truth. Pmighty had to learn the hard way
smh.gif
mad.gif

and how long yall been together??

Originally Posted by Pmighty

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

Yeah, for starters you can't give YOUR ALL from the start, she's gotta work to get to that point, and you do have to have a backbone and not do everything she wants (a relationship is a 2 way street).

If she doesn't put forth the same effort you do in the relationship, then she either does not have the same strong feelings for you, or is simple selfish. You don't want to be with someone who is either to begin with.
def the truth. Pmighty had to learn the hard way
smh.gif
mad.gif

and how long yall been together??

about 8months..but talked for like a year..

why is she jealous of your friend when she has a boyfriend?
laugh.gif
. Iswear some of these women these days are so damn insecure
smh.gif

Originally Posted by carlosdapaperboy

why is she jealous of your friend when she has a boyfriend?
laugh.gif
. I swear some of these women these days are so damn insecure
smh.gif

That's exactly what it is. Straight up insecurity. Imma make a post later on cuz I need some advice myself. My girl is insecure too. Just don't getback wit her. She needs to realize that her insecurities are gonna cause her to lose good things in life. That is, if you're actually a good thing in herlife. Good luck to u anyway brother.

Women of all ages are always insecure, you have to give them a reason not to feel that way (and frequently).

Originally Posted by eNPHAN

......because they have vagina.......
What !$%%#@$%%*$%? You have no right to say %$** about anything they're saying in here.

you didnt read the post but you felt it necessary to respond? get the %%## outta here

Originally Posted by youngwill500

I give this girl everything..i bend over backwards all the time for this girl.. I know sometimes a @##!, but thats only once every blue moon..i treated her with mad respect.. but she is so caught up on being jealous of my best friend, which is a girl.. that ive known for 8years.. who is dating my male best friend for 10years.. for 4 years... we fight and argue over her..all the time.. we fight all the time now, over dumb stuff..because she is sometimes rude and immature..i feel like she takes everything i do for her, for granted.....and then she texts me saying she needs a break from me for a little while..
mad.gif
mad.gif
ohwell.gif
tired.gif
Start of problems right there
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by eNPHAN

Originally Posted by 5iveonit

you didnt read the post but you felt it necessary to respond? get the %%## outta here

"Why are girl's heartless?"

"because they have vaginas"

which has nothing to do with what you gettin hot under the collar about.

haysh.

touchy subject. you know what/who i'm talking about

Yeaa...i think da question should be why are some so immature?....but yea it seems like she just wants to argue...cuz if chick mess wit ya malebestfriend..obviously there's nuttin der...welll....
grin.gif
in most casesder ain
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom