Why Are Parents Ansy About Piercings????

Originally Posted by Lil Cao

Originally Posted by kash55

Originally Posted by Toy Collector123

Originally Posted by kash55

Most likely because it is a very stupid thing to do.
If I had a kid and he asked me...I'd do the same thing your dad did.

indifferent.gif

outta here with that bs. it's a form of expression. i see it as art. jewelry is art. hell, i cant paint so I express my creativity through my ears. stop hatin son
Art? Oh please! Putting on huge stud earrings is not art! Stud earrings for men is one of the worst trends of the decade.

indifferent.gif

Tell that to your man,

allen-iverson-picture-1.jpg

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

GOT EM'S COACH!!!

my mom totally flipped out when she saw both of my ear's pierced since i've been wanting to get it pierced for a long time. she suddenly blamed my gfas the main reason why i have both of my ear's pierced since she has like an industrial, lip ring and her tongue pierced. i totally agree that it's acultural thing.

Actually African Kings were wearing earings many centuries ago.

So it's not really a "new" things for dudes.

i waited until i was out of their house to get my tongue pierced.
they hate it, but theyve come to realize that im going to do what i want.

If you are young I don't really see a problem with it. But if you are trying to professional in anything besides a sport (like AI), it is not a good look.

Originally Posted by CHiCHiLOVES5s

i waited until i was out of their house to get my tongue pierced.
they hate it, but theyve come to realize that im going to do what i want.

Guy or Girl?
If your a guy you should hate it 2...If your a girl
pimp.gif

But alot ofparents are just old school and things like piercings and tattoos weren't a big thing when they were growin up.

I got mines when I was 14, w/o my parents permission when they found out they were pissed but soon got over it

My parents thought I was coming out the closet or something when I asked them to get my ears peirced. Still dont have my joints done. They flipped. I was 18too smh

My dad would prlly kick me out. I've always wanted to have it done, maybe for my b-day. Idk im gonna be 22 how long will I really have them in until.?

Back
Top Bottom