Why Are So Many Successful Black Women Unmarried?

lol @ headcases

I thought women were headcases in general. Now only black women are
laugh.gif

Steve Harvey was making some good points...there are a lot of good men out there that are being overlooked.

And what's that bs about that chick "lowering the bar" on her height requirement? She's already heading in to whatever relationship thinkingshe's gonna be "better" than the other person...it's absolutely sickening, and these chicks deserve to be single. I blame Beyonce.

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Steve Harvey was making some good points...there are a lot of good men out there that are being overlooked.

And what's that bs about that chick "lowering the bar" on her height requirement? She's already heading in to whatever relationship thinking she's gonna be "better" than the other person...it's absolutely sickening, and these chicks deserve to be single. I blame Beyonce.
Height is a preference...just like some of you NT dudes prefer light-skinned women.

Originally Posted by Nyota de la star

lol @ headcases

I thought women were headcases in general. Now only black women are
laugh.gif
I am aware of that, but if you noticed what I said. I said SOME of them are headcases regardless of how much $ they make. Don't reconfigure mystatements please. Some white women are headcases. Some Indian women are headcases, but we aren't speaking on them. I didn't call them ALL nor did Ieven say the MAJORITY.

Everyone needs to listen to Tariq Nasheed's take on Why Black WOmen Aren't Getting Married. Very controversial show yet eye opening. Touches on the BSthat women give as to why they don't have a man.

Part 1 - http://www.archive.org/do...6/macklessonsradio46.mp3
Part 2 - http://www.archive.org/do...8/macklessonsradio47.mp3

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Black men don't feel like DEALING with a woman that isn't cooperative, has an attitude, and doesn't allow him to be a man.

That is what black men (that are worth anything) don't feel like dealing with.

\

Uh, MEN don't like dealing with this.

I finally got in early on a post like this, plus DC replied.....

Time to sit and wait for this to blow.

6d4352d14e8e65e5ef31cd24aeb8e687fc19151.gif

And what's that bs about that chick "lowering the bar" on her height requirement? She's already heading in to whatever relationship thinking she's gonna be "better" than the other person...it's absolutely sickening, and these chicks deserve to be single. I blame Beyonce.
Height is a preference...just like some of you NT dudes prefer light-skinned women.
It's not just about the height my friend....she's LOWERING HER STANDARDS. That's an immediate red-flag IMO. No matter who she datesnext, she's going to have a superiority complex because she feels like she "lowered her standards." I'd almost guarantee that relationshipwould be headed for a disaster. She likes being single and couldn't put her ego in check enough to ask that other dude for his number. She'sbeautiful, but stank....good luck to whatever dude who dates her.

because many black successful women either A. date complete trash (they get some good D and cant stop) or B. have an extreme elitist attitude which even manysuccessful black men wouldnt want to deal with

but to be fair..i think many black women are adopting the black male mentality..why not just be single and enjoy they money..somethin i dont see as a problem

And also, like I mentioned to CoCoLicious in the past, MANY women think all they have to bring to the table is SEX. They think they don't have to cook,clean, or any other things that we TRADITIONALLY think women should do. And some of them don't even WANT to learn. "I ain't cookin for no&@&*! he can get his mother to cook."

These are things that I have HEARD women with $$$$ say.

But when they encounter dudes that DEMAND more from them, it causes them to have to step their game up. They don't feel like doing that. So that is whythey mess with these worthless dudes that only want a constant vagina flow. They know they don't have to work hard, so they get CONTENT with the nothingdudes. Then they realize, "This dude is worthless. I am wasting my time." But then they remember, "I don't feel like going to the gym. Idon't feel like learning how to cook. I don't feel like "submitting" to my man."

Submission. Black women think submitting to their man is SUCH a negative thing. They think it means be his slave. I hate how submitting to your man has such anegative connotation to it. Black women for the most part have too big of an ego when it comes to this. Men don't want anyone to fight with them to gainrespect/power with. Black women like to fight for power in the relationship. A man with HIS STUFF together doesn't have time for it

But all of this dates back to slavery.

Originally Posted by haiti5

but to be fair..i think many black women are adopting the black male mentality..why not just be single and enjoy they money..somethin i dont see as a problem
Yea but that isn't the NATURAL mindset of a woman. The ones that are WORTH anything usually end up wanting a family and a man to call theirown. So that won't last THAT long. That being the man lifestyle.

? I see this as a BIG problem.

It's not just about the height my friend....she's LOWERING HER STANDARDS. That's an immediate red-flag IMO. No matter who she dates next, she's going to have a superiority complex because she feels like she "lowered her standards." I'd almost guarantee that relationship would be headed for a disaster. She likes being single and couldn't put her ego in check enough to ask that other dude for his number. She's beautiful, but stank....good luck to whatever dude who dates her.
like i said earlier, standards and preferences are not the same thing.

from m-w.com:
standard - 3 : something established by authority, custom, or generalconsent as a model or example : criterion <quite slow by today'sstandards>
4 : something set up and established by authority as a rule for the measure of quantity, weight, extent, value, orquality

preference - 3 : the act, fact, or principle of giving advantages to some over others

C'mon son. No woman that values herself thinks that like that.

Black men who live that "lifestyle" weren't raised properly to begin with.

I said i would rather show my appreciation but giving a message or sexual acts then to make a meal for my "husband". Never said anything else you mentioned.
You can be paid to do that. Way to value yourself.

And also, like I mentioned to CoCoLicious in the past, MANY women think all they have to bring to the table is SEX. They think they don't have to cook, clean, or any other things that we TRADITIONALLY think women should do. And some of them don't even WANT to learn. "I ain't cookin for no &@&*! he can get his mother to cook."
Why the hell are you bringing me up?! I never said those things so get it straight. I said i would rather show my appreciation by giving amassages or sexual acts then to make a meal for my "husband". Never said anything else you mentioned.

and btw I'm not black.

And another thing in thinking about it....how did ol' girl know that she didn't turn the guy off by the way she was carrying herself? She was almostplacing the blame on him because *gasp* he didn't ask her for her number....nothing was stopping her from asking him, but ANY guy in that type of situationwould know how to close the deal if the vibe is going well (not talking about sex, but getting a number)....i'm now more leaning towards HER being theturn-off no matter how good she thought the conversation was going.

There is absolutely nothing wrong with making money, enjoying single-life, etc if you are a black woman....however, humble yourself sometimes. Get off yourdamn high-horse and stop thinking your !%*# don't stink. Once you get past their looks (the women in the clip), you'll see that they have nothing goodto say and they are shallow. Most guys would probably want to be with a girl with a good personality and decent looks opposed to being with a knockout who is adud personality-wise.

why not we have done it for years
laugh.gif
not the mentality as in being a player or some type of rolling stone..but just in holding off committed relationshipsuntil they reach a high level of success within they career. how is that a problem?

Originally Posted by jimmybeanz

It's not just about the height my friend....she's LOWERING HER STANDARDS. That's an immediate red-flag IMO. No matter who she dates next, she's going to have a superiority complex because she feels like she "lowered her standards." I'd almost guarantee that relationship would be headed for a disaster. She likes being single and couldn't put her ego in check enough to ask that other dude for his number. She's beautiful, but stank....good luck to whatever dude who dates her.
like i said earlier, standards and preferences are not the same thing.

from m-w.com:
standard - 3 : something established by authority, custom, or general consent as a model or example : criterion <quite slow by today's standards>
4 : something set up and established by authority as a rule for the measure of quantity, weight, extent, value, or quality

preference - 3 : the act, fact, or principle of giving advantages to some over others
and she was even talking about lowering her standards with the whole height issue....

I agree with most of what DC said...but I can also say that Black women are less likely to date outside of their races. Honestly, to be fair, you can'tknock them for having standards. If you step your game up, its only natural for you to want someone on your level. I personally women look to be upgraded bythe men they date. My problem is when they expect things of their mate that they don't even have themselves. Like I date women and some of the preferencesthey have for men don't even make sense to me.

Originally Posted by milestailsprowe

Originally Posted by oidreez

Blame the black man. It is all our fault.

Always is and why not just date outside their race?

Black women are very loyal for the most part. In terms of this. They don't want to be viewed as sell-outs (black men don't care about that).

Many of them just aren't attracted to white men.

As I said before, many of them KNOW that the stuff they try and pull on "us" wouldn't fly if they were to date a white male. The respect factoris already there. Black women respect white men so white men know that they won't deal with the issues that black men deal with. That is why it is easy fora white male to get with a black woman. And white men KNOW this.

why not we have done it for years
laugh.gif
not the mentality as in being a player or some type of rolling stone..but just in holding off committed relationships until they reach a high level of success within they career. how is that a problem?
exactly.
I don't plan on getting married myself. From that video seems like stress just too look for a husband.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom