Why are some guys so insecure when there are dudes around their girl?

Originally Posted by GrimlocK

Was this on the A train in nyc by any chance?

damn it was grim
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ksteezy

Perhaps is his way of showing you that they are together, just in case you decide to be an !*#+!+% and make a move anyways, he at least gave you a fair warning, I'd do the same, dudes have no %**!% respect so when I sense some dude eyeballing my girl, I'll let it be known we are together, so that if he decides to make a move as if I'm invisible I can break his jaw with no remorse....or what you expect??....it has nothing to do with being insecure, just being cautious to avoid an ugly situation.

this is my take on it..

duke also could have just been showing off....he seen you eyeballin, so he's letting you know that that's all his....depending on how I'm feeling that day I might  do it to joke on a dude thats staring at my girl but i'm not the type that would do it every time I catch a dude looking at her, god gave us eyes to see.

Originally Posted by ksteezy

Perhaps is his way of showing you that they are together, just in case you decide to be an !*#+!+% and make a move anyways, he at least gave you a fair warning, I'd do the same, dudes have no %**!% respect so when I sense some dude eyeballing my girl, I'll let it be known we are together, so that if he decides to make a move as if I'm invisible I can break his jaw with no remorse....or what you expect??....it has nothing to do with being insecure, just being cautious to avoid an ugly situation.

this is my take on it..

duke also could have just been showing off....he seen you eyeballin, so he's letting you know that that's all his....depending on how I'm feeling that day I might  do it to joke on a dude thats staring at my girl but i'm not the type that would do it every time I catch a dude looking at her, god gave us eyes to see.

Haha, this happens all too often. I wouldn't go by what he did, but by the expression in his face. Otherwise, it's pure speculation. He could've just been making a statement showing that they're together (so don't even think about it) or maybe he's just insecure (as many of the posts above said). Maybe it meant nothing.

I wouldn't get all that upset over it, unless he actually started something with you.

Haha, this happens all too often. I wouldn't go by what he did, but by the expression in his face. Otherwise, it's pure speculation. He could've just been making a statement showing that they're together (so don't even think about it) or maybe he's just insecure (as many of the posts above said). Maybe it meant nothing.

I wouldn't get all that upset over it, unless he actually started something with you.

Back
Top Bottom