Why are some well off people so frugal?

OP has a slight point.

Whats all that money if you dont really enjoy it cause youre worried about what the future holds. You earned it, enjoy it.

But if they are happy how they are, why tell then how to spend THEIR money.
What if they are enjoying It knowing they're set?

Self Respect? Who are you to judge someones SELF respect? :lol:

Another example. Pakistani dude in on my block work out a dusty as convenient store with pops and brother. **** is the size of closet with random nonsense in it and cats be wearing sandals, worn out polos and khakis EVERDAY. I find out they own 6 other stores and live in a better spot than me. Dude is driving his BMW in them same worn out clothes and kicks. Pops got the range rover around the corner ain't been moved from the parking spot in months. They don't give a **** what they look like its about taking care of them and their own.

Homies kids are in one of the top private schools, wife has all the fly clothes and they stay in a phat apartment bigger than mine :lol:

My cousin is in Import/Export out here and this guy doesn't even get his haircut that often line be all ****** up but he got money out the ***.

No one looks at them like they stupid.

Yall still trying to find some fault in what people who are better off than you. I hate the term "hating" but this really is it to me. You looking at them like THEY doing something wrong :rofl:

Right.

Back
Top Bottom