Why are the metallics only sold at select stores but not at Footlocker, FNL etc.?

Sorry, this is a stupid question, but why are the metallics (green and red) not being sold at Footlocker, Eastbay or Finishline? The release date was July 4thbut they are only sold at some select stores online: Uptempoair, sneakerhead and pickyourshoes are the ones that come to mind. Is there are a reason thatFootlocker and Finishline are not releasing them? I would think that these would release seeing as the Hare 1's and the DMP 1 pack sold/will sell onFootlocker and Finishline.

i dont know what type of release these are but finishline/footlocker/etc might not get these types of releases
maybe they were a qs

Most if not all stores received the AJF 4 earlier in the week and I don't think these stores received the Metallic 1's. Copped mine off of ebay lastnight. I'm beginning to think these were a QS release. Gonna try to cop the purple metallic's off ebay later on.

jamazing wrote:
Y are the Metallic not sold @ Footlocker, FNL etc.?

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Good I was gonna wait, now i finna get'em

I hate havin shoes errbody & dey moma have....
eyes.gif

I can't believe I forgot these released today.
I could of got them at my spot [not footlocker] if I remembered they dropped, but now they're sold out
tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom